Reviews for No Need for a Ghost
Dan50 chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Aw what a sweet story. Its kinda odd but I like reading stories where Tenchi dies or is abandoned by all the girls. :P
deitarionSSokolow chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
Good, but not exactly canonical. Of course, when it was written, OAV 3 hadn't been released, so that makes sense.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 10/18/2006
Good, but I had to view the page source code to get understandable paragraphs. As it is, it's one big unreadable blob of text.
tatiana chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
Yay! Another great story made by you! PLease Please Please continue it! I really hope you do, it would make it an even better story than it already is!
Turel chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
I make one exception: I make a review about an allready finished story : nice I really like it otherwis I would not have done this review
Jibril Mudo chapter 5 . 10/25/2002
One of favorite stories of all time. Nicely paced, and I like how Ayeka is portrayed in the end. I wish you would add more.
aviator chapter 5 . 5/30/2002
Great story!
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 5 . 3/24/2002
This is a great story. I read this on not many months ago and I found it on here. So I decided to review it. Great story!
Chiren Decimal chapter 5 . 10/17/2001
Do please continue this. I love this story, it is one of the best Tenchi stories ever written.I loved the whole ghost thing (i'm into that stuff) I am begging you to continue this masterpiece.
Burning Ember chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Great job! You rule! Another great story from you!
Ryoko1 chapter 5 . 7/9/2001
Lovely .
EWMHop chapter 5 . 7/9/2001
I liked it, are you going to write more? Even an epilogue would help.
Firestarter chapter 5 . 7/9/2001
i always thought tenchi would need a shock to decide! ) great idea!
dicky chapter 5 . 7/8/2001
awesome concept, dude
Gary Milburn chapter 5 . 7/8/2001
This was really good, you should definitley continue this!