Reviews for Bloody Hurt
Twi's Dreamer chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
well i just stop loving it when she forgive alice so easy cuz it isnt like she didnt see the vision before he did and doesnt she hav a mind of her... i love the formatting of the story but it hate alice
WereWolf1010 chapter 17 . 11/20/2008
OMG! the only thing i don't get is why edward said holy shit? just wondering
person chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
They wouldn't leave again. It hurt them all too much, especially Bella and Edward. The pain of the loss was so intense I felt my heart breaking along with Bella's. You should have just kept him away instead of making him leave again.
TwilightEternity017 chapter 17 . 10/6/2008
just have to say this to your very awesome super interesting..like it had my attention throughtout the whole entire thing : LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT!
XxAkatsukixBlossomxX chapter 17 . 7/17/2008
That was so cute in a sort of sad and slightly disturbing way.
Lord of the 13 hells chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg breath breath i must breath omfg bellas pregnant OMFG
BlueSkyMornings chapter 16 . 6/6/2008
aw how cute.
BlueSkyMornings chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
that BASTARD. thats so distrubing...
ILOVEYOUEDWARDCULLEN chapter 17 . 5/27/2008
this was so good but soo short
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
luv it.
lookafteryou023 chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
"I WAS IN THE FLIPPING PHONE BOOK EDWARD"

XD hahaha you are awesome :3
LolaluvsEdward chapter 15 . 4/6/2008
omg I loved the story!
FullMetqal Alchemistress chapter 13 . 3/21/2008
(Too lazy to log in, sorry)

omfg...There was this girl in my Earth Science class last year. Her name was Samantha Bennet. She preffered Sam. She had drk hair. Crepy. She doesn't go to RHS anymore, I don't think. She was lesbian or bi or something. I know she wasn't straight. She accused me of stealing her artwork, which I didn't do. In fact, the picture I brought in for the Earth Science project was one I had down months previous but w/e. Then last year she ripped up my poster...and signed her name on the back...lame-o...someone may have written it on the back as amessage to me, but whatevers.

Sorry. I love your story. But one thing confuses me. Bloodstains on her cheeks? Everytime I bleed it comes off easily with warm water...
Amber chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
Well, no offense...but the characters seem REALLY out of character...Good plot though :D
melting gold chapter 8 . 7/29/2007
ha! we'll see how long they can be "just friends"...i'm betting on less than 24 hours. lol