Reviews for The Gentle Escape
automatikk chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I absolutely loved this!

Morrison was so adorable, and you managed to make me actually like Ashley for a while. You did an amazing job on this.
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 20 . 7/10/2007
aww this is a cute story. Eventhough it's over itleaves you wanting more.
musicgurl112 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
This might be one of my favorite chapters I've ever read from your stories. Compared with a lot of the other writers on the site you really take it slow to develop relationships, which makes them way more realistic, and how you brought Johnny and Ashley to the final moment in the chapter is really heartfelt and sweet. Keep up with the writing, you're fantastic!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 20 . 4/28/2007
What an ending. It totally knocked me off my feet and by the end I was reading so fast it was almost blurry.

This was a great story and if there is a sequel I will be the first one to read it.

The Long Gone Writer chapter 19 . 4/28/2007
I can't believe she is leaving Jeff, what a dumbass! But I suppose you can't help who you fall in love with.

This story has been totally amazing and I love the fact you are back on top form writing again.

The Long Gone Writer chapter 18 . 4/28/2007
Am too excited about what's going to happen to leave a proper review, but let's just say, very well written.

The Long Gone Writer chapter 17 . 4/28/2007
Haha, it bit her in the ass and I for one am not sorry for it.

But I don't want Jeff to be all heartbroken if Nitro tries to swoop in and take Ashley away.

You really are making us readers wait until the last second, aren't you?

The Long Gone Writer chapter 16 . 4/28/2007
How can Johnny do that to her? He should just let her go and be happy with Jeff.

Can you see how drawn into this story I'm getting?

The Long Gone Writer chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
Ooh, this is getting good. I can't wait to see what happens. I have a sneaky suspicion Melina is faking the whole thing.

The Long Gone Writer chapter 14 . 4/28/2007
Maria is totally right, Melina is going to get her just desserts.

The Long Gone Writer chapter 13 . 4/28/2007
If she is using Jeff to get over Nitro I will, well nothing because she is a fictional character but still!

And I loved the touch of Shawn talking to God asking him to be with Ashley (at least I assume it's God).

The Long Gone Writer chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
I totally expected Jeff to slam the phone down. Good job he's too nice a guy to use it against Nitro, even though he totally deserves it.

The Long Gone Writer chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
BITCH! What a cow to be dropping this on him right now. Gr, I hate Melina.

The Long Gone Writer chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
Wow, just wow. Johnny bared his soul for her and it was so powerful, so raw and so beautiful. This could possibly be one of the best chapters you have ever written.

The Long Gone Writer chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
Girl, you know how to write in a way that tugs at the heartstrings and keeps the reader totally engrossed. If I could write even half as well as you I would be very lucky.

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »