Reviews for Tokyo Nights
inuki chapter 28 . 8/4/2014
I loved reading your story. It was a pleasure and delight to read it. It is even more exciting to read that you are writing a sequel. I enjoyed how you took the cannon and reinterpreted them and that you had the right balance of romance and action without the melodrama slowing down the storyline. Bravo.
Bismarck Alexander chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
Vamps don't realty burn In the sun
Just power locked
Read Dracula
But this adds to suspense
Sessha Kenshin chapter 26 . 4/13/2014
To further drive a point (from my review in Tokyo Dawn... Again, like this one, sessha's not a fan of saitouh/tokio (or rather not really into reading stories about them as much as KxK), but wow, this is one heated story about them! *bow* Such a stimulating ritual, so creative. *thumbs up*
Bismarck Alexander chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Sano is an asshole in this story and Megumi is an even bigger bitch
Kenshin's a vampire so what. Werewolves are just as bad
Bismarck Alexander chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
Good job Yahiko now it would have been a better job if ya had actually killed him
Bismarck Alexander chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
I've read/skim the story and I freakin love it
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
A meeting, a favor.. and Kaoru got kicked out of her room.. XD

That was rather unexpected.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Well that's a good start.. Nothing like a cliffhanger on the first chapter..XD

Hi! Hope you don't mind me dropping by.. XD
skenshingumi chapter 27 . 12/31/2011
Good ending. I am really glad that you didn't make Kaoru a vampire as that would not seem right for her and you also make it clear that things will not be easy. I liked how you acknowledge that and let make it clear they will face these difficulties together.
skenshingumi chapter 21 . 12/30/2011
Interesting that there was only one consciousness when Kaoru went to wake Battousai up. Does this mean he is starting to see himself as one? A good chapter and a good fight. Poor Aoshi got left behind again.
skenshingumi chapter 19 . 12/30/2011
I did enjoy how you have reworked Kenshin's back story although Hiko's thinking on making Kenshin a vampire when and why he did seems a bit of a stretch. I was a bit startled by Kenshin's extremely rough treatment of Kaoru last chapter but it's good to see the darker side start to emerge in a softer way in this chapter. I write it off to what happens when somethings they are entirely unlovable.

Good stuff although personally, I could have done without the details of Shishio and Yumi's sex life.
skenshingumi chapter 17 . 12/30/2011
I think fight scenes are hardest to write and I think you did well with all of these. I especially liked how you had Misao and Yahiko work together to take Henya out, a nice twist on the original, bringing them to the same level but both grounded instead of both in the air this time.
skenshingumi chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
I like how you give the sense of Battousai being in control and yet at the same time not knowing what the hell is going on. You manage to convey that Kaoru completely confuses him but he is not going to let on to her or himself or show those feelings.

Good scene with Sano and Megumi, no mushing stuff but definitely shows their vulnerability and commitment.
skenshingumi chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
I like confused, angry and suspicious Battousai and how Kaoru is winning him over.
skenshingumi chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Hmm, dropped like a rock. A very interesting turn of events.