Reviews for Satori
Crazymelody chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wat a nice story
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is sad, but thought provoking. I really thought Leo was going to die at the end. Nice to see he didn't. :) The narrator voice within it was both cool and creepy, but really added to it to the whole feel I got through reading it.
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Amazing story, you're a really great writer, and I loved the voice in the background for some reason, it just seemed to flow so easily.
dearjoanwallace chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow, that fic was haunting! I really thought you were going to kill off Leo there. Great read!
Winged Monkey chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Very nice, I really liked it. I especially liked the line /Dying was always painful, no matter how many times he lived through it/ Great work. :D
Ash1984 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
That was freakin' awesome, Pi! A very interesting perspective on death. Poor Leo, but I'm glad he's really OK. Great job!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Lovely! Lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely!

Can you tell I liked this? 'Cause I did.

This was an excellent little one-shot. I really enjoyed it, and the emotion and message you put in it was wonderful. You conveyed so much, even in such a short fic. 'Twas a very good read. And you DIDN'T kill anyone! Yay! :D (See? It's fun to have living characters! XD Lol.)

Another excellent fic, as usual. Great job. ;D
jennielf chapter 1 . 3/23/2007

Ok. I get it now.

I just saw TMNT and 300 tonight.

I didnt understand why i thought TMNT was so much better...

Now I do.

TMNT is what a warrior and his family is like in life.

300 is what the end of that life is like. Glorious and in battle fighting for his family, his country, his reality. Leonardo and Leonidas are quite alike...but eons apart in years, experience, and acceptance of how to die a warrior's death. Your fanfic points that out quite nicely. Well done.

Leo is getting there, slowly, but hopefully, he will not be required to sacrifice the way the Spartan king did.

Thank you for pointing that out. Well done.
Jaganashi chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Oh...I liked it. The somewhat erratic style was very appropriate and delivered the mood well. A very enjoyable read.
RenaRoo chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
*rubs eyes and blinks*

Very deep, Pi! Truly, one of the best One-shots I've read in quite some time! It's an eye opener - wonderful job. Leo's emotions really played through.

Great job