Reviews for The Dragon Sannin
Mariusz1988 chapter 6 . 8/6
the story is getting intresting, will it be continued?
Okami no Shinigami chapter 6 . 6/4
First off this is really good. I love the use of Kazama as a fake name Naruto comes up with to cover his ass. now I've got nothing against the older fics that have it as his father's name cus their from before the reveal of Minato and Kushina it's the ones who use "Minato Kazama" as his father even after the reveal that tick me off. You want to change a parent (I.E An OC or a pre-existing male/female character) cool just please don't try to change that person's name. But I Digress anyway please continue I love this story.
Illuzunist chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
Really good, if your are still on , then can you please try to update. I like how you are slowly making the relationships grow, but I think that having Naruto try to make nice with Orochimaru after he starts down the dark path and having Naruto help Orochimaru come back to the "light" will be a nice touch. The Jiraiya/Naruto interaction is nice, sort of like brothers, and the Tsunade/Naruto interaction is good too, it seems realistic in a sense, because that is how 12 year olds (I'm assuming that Naruto became 12 when he went back in time) normally interact. All in all, it is really good and I hope you can find it in yourself to continue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Y did u stop posting this seemed like it was going to get good
Ghost562 chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
Update please it's a good story
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Pathetically written.
HeliX Sol chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
So now they'll be known as the "Yonnin," huh?
Israel eteng chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
The story's nice, i like it.
sortofbored chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
This is great. I wish there was more.
draco7347 chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Ntraveler chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Continue please
Jose19 chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
I can understand why you chose the Dragon because if Naruto takes the Toad Summons it changes nothing in the story but he doesn't have worry about the Kyuubi anymore so this Summons can suit him well.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
I don't doubt of any of them passing since the Sannin are legendary in terms of skill, and they were trained by one of the best Shinobis of his time.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
I hope that as the relationship between Naruto and Tsunade deepens he tells her the truth about him because it will be important for her to hear this.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
I loved this chapter but the period that Naruto is living is very dangerous because the Second Shinobi War had its shares of powerful Ninjas one of them has Hanzo who neither of the Sannin couldn't beat in battle.