Reviews for He's my geek
Phyripo chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Awww that was really cute. Awww.

:D
xDrainbowxD chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
Hey, first of all I would like to say that your fanfiction is absolutely fantastic! I add it in my favorites!

Then, I would like to translate your fanfiction in French and I would like to know if I can use it... Of course it will be write in my translation that it's not my fic, but yours!

Hope your agree with this project!

xDrainbowxD
Turtles in Bowties chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
Awesome story!
starjems88 chapter 9 . 11/28/2008
great stor:)
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
LOVE IT! :)
raindropsX chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
this was honestly one of the best NCIS stories i have ever read.(not that i have read a lot ...) thank you for writing this great story.
special agent Ali chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
great story but why repost it, I remeber reading this (i was your first review) still fun as ever McAbby forever and ever
ladybrin chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
exceelent story- i totally enjoyed it- and i HOPE you really WILL write that sequel- i can't wait
da.toast chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
That was a brilliant story, i had a total image of what was going on in my head, especially when ducky rambles on. It was so good. i cant wait till your next story. I found no obvious fault accept for 3 or 4 small typos, or perhaps it was just me. Basically it was brilliant, you must inform me when you have it done, i cant wait!
Eliche chapter 9 . 5/12/2007
Nice work I really enjoyed it. :D
Llanea chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
LOL that was awesome...presses send to favs
Beans On Toast chapter 9 . 4/11/2007
Love the ending!
Lady aracne chapter 9 . 4/11/2007
Very good, I love those two together! hope you write another one really really soon, Loved it!
CSI3Lyra chapter 9 . 4/11/2007
Love it! McGee saved himself, woo! Pretty awesomely, too. Loved the Valentines detail, and teh end. McGee will always be Abby's Geek. :D *sends cupcakes*
OzGeek chapter 9 . 4/11/2007
That was a really good story for a first time effort. You have a great story telling style. Now it's time weed out some obvious typos. For a start - just try reading each chapter out aloud to yourself - it's amazing what you can pick up when you are forced to read the actual words. For example:

"Maybe" came muffles.

Que?

Then read someone elses story and pay attention to the punctuation, especially around the speech quotations. A few full stops and commas every now and again would be nice.

After you have more confidence in your own style, look around for a beta.

Look forward to reading many more fanfics from you.

ozgeek