Reviews for The Strongest Color
icutkey chapter 24 . 5/18
I'm reading this but shocked,where is the rest of the chapter..and epilogue huwaaaaaangggg :)
zerokiryuu98 chapter 24 . 5/8
this story is the best!i really love updates it until the end!i will keep rooting for you!i will wait for the updates,so keep up the good work!the pairing is so great!i wish you make more story about this pairing!

reminder,
if you not updates this story,i will kill you personally with my zanpakuto!(actually i think i will just hate you for the rest of my life3)
hellobeautifulgirl39 chapter 24 . 6/13/2014
Please please please continue with this! Please! It's absolutely wonderful! This is the fanfic that got me hooked on bleach yaoi! Please continue!
3455155 chapter 24 . 5/26/2014
3455155

the last one was in 2009 and its 2014 know when will u do another page ?
oOoAccountnotinUseoOo chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
Holy shit I love this SO much *Q* It's so perfect omg

Please please please please please please pleeeease update soon QAQ You're killing me here!
Lauren chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
I wish you would finish this one! It's so good!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
NO ULQUI-CHAN IS MY FAVOURITE, HE ISNT EVIL!
Hottstuff JK chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
What happened to ichigos body
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
I love this story. Thanx for uploading :D
DragonsFlame117 chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
This is just such a great story! This is the fourth time I've read it I think. I wish I knew how it ended!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
I'm rereading this... Again! And it's so good! I wish you would continue it! I truly do!
Miyana26 chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Good story!
time chapter 24 . 10/22/2013
Very good and i can't wait for the next few chapters hopefully you get them up quickly
Yuu3 chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Wait what?! Whenever did Ichigo got trapped in Kyoka Suigetsu? As far as the manga had went, Ichigo had never experienced Aizen releasing it. As far as this fic goes, Kyoka Suigetsu had yet to be used expect now. So how the hell did Ichigo fall into Aizen's illusion?
DragonsFlame117 chapter 24 . 8/25/2013
This story is great! What happened to the updates though? In that last authors note you said you had six chapters and an epilogue outlined already? Did you, drop this fic? Did something happen? I really like this story. I wish I knew how it ended.