Reviews for The Strongest Color
SheWolf2468 chapter 24 . 7/24
This story is amazing! I love the background story between Aizen and Isshin. Very dramatic. And I'm so glad that Ichigo and Aizen kissed. Finally lol! I hope you finish this story cause I really want to read more it! Maybe add a sex scene ;). LOL XD
HollowfiedWolf-In-The-Shadow94 chapter 24 . 6/27
you have to continue you can't just leave it like that. please continue so far i am enjoying the story and would love to read more but i sadly can't because it only has 24 chapters and it ends terribly like the last sentence is - The boy's father motioned towards a garganta, the one ha had used to get to Hueco Mundo. Isshin stepped into it first and Ichigo followed right behind him, both of the shinigami on their way back to Karakura Town. - then it ends it makes me sad so please continue. thank you for your time :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 1/10
I like how they all know Ichigo was taken.
icutkey chapter 24 . 5/18/2015
I'm reading this but shocked,where is the rest of the chapter..and epilogue huwaaaaaangggg :)
zerokiryuu98 chapter 24 . 5/8/2015
this story is the best!i really love updates it until the end!i will keep rooting for you!i will wait for the updates,so keep up the good work!the pairing is so great!i wish you make more story about this pairing!

reminder,
if you not updates this story,i will kill you personally with my zanpakuto!(actually i think i will just hate you for the rest of my life3)
hellobeautifulgirl39 chapter 24 . 6/13/2014
Please please please continue with this! Please! It's absolutely wonderful! This is the fanfic that got me hooked on bleach yaoi! Please continue!
3455155 chapter 24 . 5/26/2014
3455155

the last one was in 2009 and its 2014 know when will u do another page ?
oOoAccountnotinUseoOo chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
Holy shit I love this SO much *Q* It's so perfect omg

Please please please please please please pleeeease update soon QAQ You're killing me here!
Lauren chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
I wish you would finish this one! It's so good!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
NO ULQUI-CHAN IS MY FAVOURITE, HE ISNT EVIL!
Hottstuff JK chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
What happened to ichigos body
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
I love this story. Thanx for uploading :D
DragonsFlame117 chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
This is just such a great story! This is the fourth time I've read it I think. I wish I knew how it ended!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
I'm rereading this... Again! And it's so good! I wish you would continue it! I truly do!
Miyana26 chapter 8 . 1/11/2014