Reviews for The Cat
rosieruth chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
You had me at..."Noble ol' Moose," they said, and petted his tattered coat." With that simple line, you show your incredible talent. Thank you for another wonderful story.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
OMG! I love it *_*

I love cats and weechesters! lol It's so so sad! I used to have a cat in my garden, she wasn't really mine but she used to eat here and... Someday we just found her dead at our sidewalk... That's an image I can't get out of my head, cause I was a kid and I loved that stray cat so much! Now I have two cats and I also love them so, sooo much! *_*

So, I can totally relate to the kid's pain. I'm happy Dean covered it up for Sammy... That's what he always do, right? Look after his little bro

Kisses and I really loved this one

Rosetta
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awwww. :'(...I can't believe he lost his sock. That's so sad, I mean who walks around in one sock? XP Naw I'm just kidding. Another beautifully written story. Imma makin my way through em. ;D
Lady Chekov chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I am so completely heart-broken now. Seriously. This is probably the most devastating wee!chester fic I've ever read. Beautifully written.
WofOZ chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
God this broke my heart! I cried, actually cried at the end! I've also been reading through your other Supernatural stories and I'm really loving them. The funny parts are funny and the sad parts are sad. It's all really well written! Well... back to reading!
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I liked this story and it was sad, but at least Sam didn't have to find out the truth and Dean didn't tell him.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Poor Dean. That's so sad about the cat. Poor Moose too, I love that Dean lied about him to keep Sam safe. Lovely story. Sniff.
Letting The Rain In chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh, that was so heartbreaking! Very beautifully written, I'm in awe. It was like music and I could hear the tinkly piano and low cello and then the violin soaring like an weeping angel.

Um, bet that's the strangest review ya ever got!

But really, it was very well done!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Bloody Hell! That was too sad... I want to cry now. You just wrote about my old cat, muffin. He was a big ole fighting tabby tom cat with white paws and a nick out of his ear.

The bit with the can of tuna still in his pocket was just so sad, telling Sam Moose was ok and then crying into the pillow alone.

This story is so well written. Depressing but brilliant. Well done!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
This was very good. It was so sad, but I have to say I did laugh when Dean asked Sam where his sock was and his simple answer, "dunno. where's my cat?" It was beautifully written though. Great job.

Love,

~SLX~
Little-Lotte625 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
break my heart into a million pieces, why don't ya? that was an incredibley sad story! Really well written though, great job!
PookbearD chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
What an incredibly sad, sad story. Poor Dean, Sammy and Moose. What a noble cat.
buffyaddict chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
*weeps*
Oneswan chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
13 year old Dean crying alone into a pillow...so heartbreaking. Makes us wonder how often he's employed similar measures as a man to contain his grief and keep it from Sam ..?

Characterizations and imagery was simply wonderful-well done!
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
oh...that's so sad... :( good story though.