Reviews for Bonds of Family
Posher10 chapter 8 . 4/6
This story is amazing! I often look for stories about the relationship between Legolas and Thranduil, but there are so few good ones. This is one of those hidden gems you have to look for and are so happy you found.
Teden chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
That was a fluid, enjoyable story, even if you did torture my favourite character, haha!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
My favo is Legolas and have to say, seeing another side - a family side of him is amazing :D Hopefully you will continue writing about Legolas/Estel friendship. Love them :D
hannah chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Wonderful, I thought about Legolas to have a dead older brother but never a live younger brother. I look forward to reading more of your stories! :-D
Larisya chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Cute! I loved it.
EurannaGreenleaf chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Wow, a really great story! Its one of those heart warming stories that make you feel good after you read them. Thank you for it!:)
Not2BForgotten chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
How intriguing! I'm enjoying so far!
Don Dorcha chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
I know it's a little late in reviewing this, but since I got MY wish of snow today (it's like a blizzard outside! Yay!), then I shall review this remarkable fic.

I thought this was very well written and thought out. I love Telmir's admiration of his older brother. I hope to read more remarkable fics like this from you soon!

Oh and the only problem with snow? Online schooling doesn't let out if it's snowing. :-(

Oh well.
Freddie23 chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
I really loved this fic, it was so well constructed and well writted and i really liked your characterisation and was very impressed with legolas' brother's character.

good old legolas being so self-sacrificing, keeping the orcs' attention focused on him.

thranduil was a bit 'misguided' in it but he was ok in the end.

thanks for a great fic
jada951 chapter 8 . 9/8/2008
what an enjoyable story.

heroes and friends w/out the need for slash!

and T. learning a hard lesson.

He wouldn't be so mean in other stories if they all took time to talk their too.

I look forward to checking out your other stuff, if you have more.

Thanks for the enjoyable read!
Ao-kai-tian chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
your portrayal of the super-dutiful prince legolas doesnt fit with someone who's 'constantly' at rivendell hanging out with the gang and getting beaten up, and there is no way anyone with broken ribs and multpiple wounds could make a flying tackle at someone on a horse and not be screaming in agony/dead, that stretches belief too far. Other than those technical points, this story is awesome, i like your take on him
a shadow in the dark chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
well I read it all in one go but its a great story. keep it up but only if you enjoy it.
Fishpaste chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
Hi. I wanted to say i really like your story. Could you write more like this one? I love the part with legolas up the tree and aragorn on the ground!
Brilliant5 chapter 8 . 6/14/2007
I loved it. :) But I noticed that you said the arrow hit Legolas's left shoulder.

Then when Aragorn inspected him after they excaped you said the arrow had went completely through his right shoulder.

Either that is a damn nifty arrow or I missed something P