Reviews for In The Box
amr56 chapter 1 . 5/28
That was cute! I liked the style: mostly dialogue. Interesting pairs. Thanks for sharing!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/15
This was very funny. I think my favorite combination was Wash and Kaylee, actually. And Book getting a pole before opening the crates.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/14
I think Wash and Kaylee definitely got the best of that though perhaps Jayne and River wen't as badly off as you might think. Mal definitely got the worst of it!
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
D'aww! _
yummyjellybean chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Absolutely hilarious! Couldn't keep quiet :)
Donna-Darko chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I loved it! it was cute and sweet and to the point. Everything a one-shot should be. Keep up the good work.
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wow. I must say, you really took me by surprise with that ending. Very cute and funny!
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
"Drooooooooooolllllll" - I was laughing so hard I had tears leaking out of my eyes.

I'm sad that you have no more Firefly stuff, but I will definitely go read the rest of what you have.
Spirix chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
"What are you doin'?"

"Gorrammit, stop that! Aaaugh!"

Myktison chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh my gosh loooooooove this! So dang funny and well written! Ahhhh!
jessi chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Great story! I really liked it.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
The best part was the biting. Kaylee and Wash were also hilarious. But mostly the biting. And "forgetting that this ever didn't happen." And the biting.

Did I mention the biting? The biting was hilarious.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love this story! It's perfectly in character, and the thought of River and Jayne in a crate is hilarious.
jjmjmay chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
NIce story that I stumbled on. Late to the party but thanks for writting.
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Lolz! Though there are points where Jayne is a little too eloquent. Still funny as hell.