Reviews for In The Box
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/17
"Drooooooooooolllllll" - I was laughing so hard I had tears leaking out of my eyes.

I'm sad that you have no more Firefly stuff, but I will definitely go read the rest of what you have.
Spirix chapter 1 . 3/18
"What are you doin'?"

"Drooling."

"Gorrammit, stop that! Aaaugh!"

"Droooooooooooooool..."

Lmfao!
Rix
Myktison chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh my gosh loooooooove this! So dang funny and well written! Ahhhh!
jessi chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Great story! I really liked it.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
The best part was the biting. Kaylee and Wash were also hilarious. But mostly the biting. And "forgetting that this ever didn't happen." And the biting.

Did I mention the biting? The biting was hilarious.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love this story! It's perfectly in character, and the thought of River and Jayne in a crate is hilarious.
jjmjmay chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
NIce story that I stumbled on. Late to the party but thanks for writting.
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Lolz! Though there are points where Jayne is a little too eloquent. Still funny as hell.
Gappmayr Paris chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is so gorram perfect! The characters, their mannerisms, the language; everything is awesome. I love it 3
femmefan1946 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Very amusing and you have captured the characters very well. Good to see a River /Jayne pairing that is not icky.
squeegybug chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
If I haven't told you before, this is one of the cutest stories ever.
Dovebean chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
mal's reaction: HOW IN GORAM DID THEY SLEEP THROUGH THAT?!

my reaction: so freaking cutes! [drrrrrrrooooooool]
ahbuggrit chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was just so funny and cute - nice to see a bit of bonding between the crew. I also think it it was clever and reasonable to have Wash and Zoe in separate boxes :)
I really adored the interaction between Jayne and River - it was really funny, and great fun to read.
Belphegor chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
So, where do I even begin? And how can I possibly say something that 124 people before me haven't said? This is glorious, hilarious, sneakily touching and from the first word to the very last so perfectly in-character that getting voices inside your head has never been so easy. The "pairings" were perfect because half weren't the ones we'd usually expect - Zoe and Simon, Kaylee and Wash - and of course they're the ones who actually don't have so much of a bad time, because they're rather comfortable with the other (most of them, I mean) and so they can have actual conversations to pass the time.

Of course, things are quite different in the other two crates, for different reasons :o) I laughed out loud, for several seconds, at River scaring the... "blood flow" out of Jayne, and the subsequent childlike "argument" - and she *so* scares the big bad man :D

Kaylee's reaction to being freed - and Mal's reaction to *her* reaction - is just perfect, and the last image is absolutely adorable, drool and all. Congratulations for writing this fantastic little study in character and dialogue! This goes directly into my favourites, because I want to be able to reread it later :o]
raynesupreme chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was hilarious! Love the "couplings"! I could have read the various conversations for the full 6 hours!