Reviews for The Power to Protect
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was awesome and cute and amusing, I loved it and excellent job
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
An incident with good outline if a little rushed. Good job on the typical bickering.
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
*smile*

A nice, little Fanfiction

With some realy nice parts in it. Maybe this is not the best one, but a good one.
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Tetsusaiga didn't burn him at first because he was using it to protect Rin-chan! That is so...so...aw-inducing!

I liked how you regarded Jaken's awakening, too. THat was funny. _

Hehe, and I think next time a place is bothering InuYasha, they will keep going, ne?

Awesome fic! Three thumbs up!
Fluffy's Lady chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
aaww, cute!

FL
AquaWater99 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Oh, that's so cute! Hm.. I wonder... will Sesshomaru ever become more warm-hearted toward humans? Great job, Silent Scribe!
MelodyofTwilight chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Ah-mazing! Really kyute!

Anyway, there were a few spelling errors. The following words were mispelt: youkai, taiyoukai (it's taiyoukai NOT daiyoukai), and hanyou. There were a couple of accidental typing errors, so I suggest that you fix them... (meant for constructive critism, NOT for insults)

Without the errors, this story is incredibly good. You have a talent for using big descriptive words.

I enjoyed reading this oneshot.

OrchidPrincess 1010
Werewolf of Fire chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Aw. So cute! I really like this. I have always wondered when Sesshomaru might actually be able to use the Tesseiga. I think this is very well written and it's a lovely idea. Really well done.

"Silly girl!" - Despite loving Rin, that always causes me to giggle.

Really great work! _