Reviews for Public Indecency
AlmondArlert chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I laughed so loud at this my mum came in and threw her shoe at me XD iht was gawesome!
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh MY GOSH! NYA! I THINK! I'M GONNA BLUSH! ACTUALLY! I AM BLUSHING! SO OMG! Luv it!
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Ahahahaha, it's... just so amusing to think they'd do that in public. GO EIRI! -cheers-
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Hahaha, I don't think Yuki cares if that happened to Shuichi or not...but I wonder WHY he did it?

It was both humourous and total truth...Yuki would do that to him...
proud-yaoi-fangirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Fabulous! I laughed so hard I cried... poor shuichi lol but good for Yuki
adinush chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
really funny! loved it
KA0RI chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
lol I am smiling like an idiot right now, I loved this oneshot, actually I love all your gravitation stories ;
JadePhoenix.393 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Ohmegosh! That was so... cool! XD Perverted, funny, and Yuki- what else do you want? I definitely enjoyed it a lot.

' “I didn't know you were so whipped,” Mika said with a red lipped smile.. ', ' “You're such an unmannered pig, Eiri. A predictable one, at that.” ' - now I always enjoy Mika's dialogues, but these two take the cake. By far. Nobody can possibly annoy Yuki like she does. Or maybe Shuichi. Lol.

' “My what? I'm not wearing a skirt!” Shuichi said, peering at his backside before hitting Yuki feebly in the chest.

“Panties, either,” Yuki said with a leer, letting his fingertips graze the bare skin beneath the waistband of Shuichi's pants. ' - another one of my fav lines in the story; yeah, am highly perverted as well. o But these were really good.

All in all, good story, with a nice flow throughout. There were some spelling/grammatical mistakes at places, but that's okay. A story written from Yuki's point of view should always be difficult to write ( at least for me -_- ), but you accomplished the task pretty well. Kudos for that!
Pombella4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Really funny. Poor Shuichi. But it was his fault for making Eiri wait!
none111 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
lol..."so a few million people know I gave it to you in the bathroom," ...lol
Cassion chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Haha, it's great.

Kyuu
rry chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
*giggleing like the yaoi obsessed fangirl that she is* i love it! it's great! heeh-heeh!
Zaphi chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Poor Shuichi! XD He just can't catch a break can he?
Eirilover223 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
loved it. made me laugh _
Anon chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
You seem to be a pretty good writer, but you've got one glitch. The past tense of 'drag' is 'dragged,' not 'drug.'