Reviews for Their Little Secret
carbonitedoubleohneg chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I really enjoyed this :3 It was cute
reeby10 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Ahh so cute, so cute! hehe I really liked it a lot!
LastDeathFallen chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Omg...Uh...I think its safe to say that I have lost ALL innocence after reading this...

Good god! I shouldn't be reading this stuff! Lol...

But I can't help but think...its pretty hot. *blushes bright red*
RastaB chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Hey !

I loved your story ! But just one thing : it's not because someone masturbates saying your name that he's in love with you ;-)

But it was great, really.

Thank's !
JohnathanC.SparkleBerry chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Dear god that, is a lot of smut. *nods approvingly*
ABNORMAL2110 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Excellent! You make fine smut!

The names were a bit repetitive, but yeah, other than that, it was a total nosebleeder fic! :D
Taki-kun chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
There were a few things that iffed me a little, those being that Vincent Managed to get up, listen to Cid Jerk off, and then practically seduce him, all while being fatally injured. :o Thats impressive.

The second was more your formatting. Having the thoughts in bold isn't very good so have them formatted like this;

'Heh, what a nice ass he has!' Cid thought while admiring the view when Vincent bent over, the tight leather of his pants accentuating his fine ass.
Jiyunamai chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Mhm Mhm *nods approvingly!*

Loved it.

Oh, there's one thing. Your sentance fluency is nice, but some times your paragraphs are a little choppy. Like... Hm... Like there are breaks where there shouldn't be. Try reading it aloud to yourself while you proof read. That way you'll be able to catch the places it sounds broken.

Other then that (which wasn't that big a deal), it was fab! They make such a cute couple!

Love your word choice by the way. ;)
ShadowChild Of Death chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Was very sweet.
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Hot.
Organization13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
*stalker* haha this is one of my fav valenwind fics! i have it saved in my com favs! your an awsome writer!
GumLime Pirate chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
GAHAHA

cid must like water

and sex

that too, yeah

Nyahh, this is cute

Yuffie is fucking insane.

XD

(numbly attacks popcorn shell stuck in teeth)

my brain function has slowed because of this bastard, yanno

(is not sure why she felt like including this)

ANYWHORE

great of course

your stories always are

PwnzorzToadStool chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Wow, that's a very smut-adorned fanfic. But DAMN was that ever hot. Do more. :D Valenwind, more, and CloudReno. :D Because you are very awesome. (And I'm too lazy.)
Vincent Severus Mycroft chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Love it! Love It! LOVE IT! Your CidxVincent series has totally altered my perception of what CidxVin should be like. I now judge every other fic by how you present them...which is actually kind of bad since few live up to your standards! I'm always thinking to myself, "They should have made Vincent more innocent and sweet and uke-ish like he is in tmntyyh's series" or "They should have made Cid more possessive" or...you get the point. I absolutely crave uke-Vincent now! Not to mention, I'm now hooked-off of CloudxReno and am now an avid fan of CidxVin after reading your series! Keep writing! Now, to review your other fic...
VermilionValentine chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
OMG i'm so adding this to my favourites, its to sexi for its own good