Reviews for Wrecked Angles
stealthyone chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
Great chapter here, with lots of yummy angst and action. I especially liked the ending, with the potter’s-field ghosts coming out to play.

Favorite lines:

He smiled tightly. “I think we might have to leave my Elvis impersonation out of the act for a couple of weeks.”

“I’ve seen your Elvis impersonation, man,” Sam answered. “I think we can probably leave it out permanently.”

*g* I don’t know, Sam, I’m up for seeing it.

In future, Sam decided, they should come up with the plan and then do exactly the opposite. It would probably work out better.

LOL!

“You killed her.”

“We got it, already,” Dean yelled. “What is it with the ghosts and the repetition?”

*snickers*

“He was your brother,” Dean said lowly, almost a warning growl. “You can’t just… You don’t get to…” For once Dean seemed at a loss for words. He was bristling, so furious he couldn’t speak.

Ooh, I love this. Dean would definitely be outraged here.

“Pete, stop! I’m not a prisoner!” Sam shouted. “He’s my brother!” he added, as if that explained everything. In their case, maybe it did.

Oh, *boys.*

The two brothers disappeared behind a curtain of flickering bodies. The two screamed as one as the circle tightened, molding into a central mass, light pulsing as the rotten looking bodies folded in on themselves, smaller and smaller until finally there was nothing left and the light faded.

Nicely creepy.
stealthyone chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
Interesting twists here, with the mayor directly tied to the case and Pete looking like the bad one.

Glad Sam’s OK, but ouch for Dean’s hip!

Favorite lines:

“Mostly,” Sam replied. Dean might have believed him if Sam’s voice hadn’t sounded like a six year old trying to be brave.

Aww. Great description.
stealthyone chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Oh, no! The shovelSam’s head can’t be good!

Favorite lines:

Listen, you little degenerate.” Tabitha stood up from behind her desk, glaring at him.

Grr. She’s pissing me off.

“Yeah,” Dean frowned, “your gratitude is thanks enough.”

Oh, *Dean.*
stealthyone chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Ooh, I like the tension between the boys and Doug’s boys. Adds some good conflict to the story.

Favorite lines:

“Either I’m having an acid flashback or we just walked into a Police Academy movie. Which one of you is Hightower?”

*snickers*

“I’d have told you myself if you’d asked,” Dean offered. When cornered, talk. It was his standard response. It gave him time to think of something else while he put his mouth on automatic.

Yeah, that’s Dean, all right.

“What? Bunch of tough guys don’t want to admit to hearing voices?”

“And you do?” Ben growled.

Dean snorted. “Dude, I hear voices for a living.”

LOL!

“I’d feel better about making promises if I had a clue what was going on,” Sam said.

Dean huffed. “Why break with tradition now? We fumble around, nearly get killed and then figure it out,” he shrugged. “It’s what we do.”

*snickers* Dean’s a realist.
stealthyone chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I like how the story starts. I mean, what's not to love about Dean being locked in a jail cell? (I did so enjoy that in last week's ep.) Poor Sam, unable to help.
inzane73 chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
I love how you've tied this into Dean's current issue of the thought that he might have to kill his brother. I think we all know that Dean would never be able to do it. If it came to that point, I think Dean would find a way to keep Sam captive until he could solve the problem. If he for some reason found himself pulling that trigger, I'm sure the second bullet would be for himself.

I love how you mix in humor with heavy agnst. Too much angst can just kill a story.

I'm wondering if you have any stories left in this series. I would challenge you to write a trapezoid or hexagon story. LOL! Trying to get a title that works with that would be quite impressive!

Inzane
MacCartney chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Boston's lead singer died? Man, I go on vacation for a few days and the whole world falls apart!

This was a wonderful story to come home to. The boys were as witty as ever and the bad guy got his due...with Dean (and Sam) whumping added for extra fun :-), of course.

Thanks for the fun read! I'm happy now.
brighette chapter 6 . 3/31/2007
As always, another fun outing! Good job :) Can't wait for your next one.
Savage Shade chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
Well there they go again; beaten, battered and very much abused, they still manage to ride...er drive off into the sunset, onward to a cheesey hotel, possibly booze and their next adventure. The Boston comment is appropriate, Dean would agree that he'll be missed.
may7fic chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
What a wonderfully enjoyable fic with just the right blend of humor, drama, action, and angst. You are a master at balancing all these elements and producing entertaining episode-like stories.
JazzyIrish chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
Great story; sorry to see it end. God, how I love your "Deanisms"!

“Congratulations. Your sister’s just been promoted,” Dean finished for him."

“And, dude, don’t call me Shirley.” Absolutely one of my favorite "Airplane" lines. Makes me laugh thinking about it.

“And apparently, I’m uncouth, whatever that is." Oh, Dean, if only you knew...

Yes, Dean is afraid for Sam. Their mutual concern, love, devotion is what makes this series work so well. And you've written it very well here.

Thanks for this great story. Really enjoyed the romp with the brothers. Until next time...
BM originally chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
this was EXCELLENT! Just like an episode! And you have a wonderful handle on Dean's personality-I could practically hear his voice making all those wise cracks! Great story, very well written, and I so wish I could see this one acted out as an episode. Please, keep writing!
dropfruitduo chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
Aw, I really loved the ending, and the way Sam and Dean joked around, but then were serious again, it's so them!
purehalo chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
What a great ending! I like the way you mixed the emotion with the humour.

Seemless!

Thats for sharing a great story with us!

looking forward to the next!
stjra chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
Sorry, been a bit lax and haven't reviewed every chapter, but I had to drop in a say thanks for sharing the excellent fic. As always you give us a nice blend of all the wonderful elements of the show! Brotherly banter, whumpage, supernatural nastiness, a smatering of angst and just a plain ol' good yarn. I really enjoyed coming along for the ride on this fic and look forward to your next adventure into the murky waters that is the Brothers Winchester!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »