Reviews for Wrecked Angles
stjra chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
Sorry, been a bit lax and haven't reviewed every chapter, but I had to drop in a say thanks for sharing the excellent fic. As always you give us a nice blend of all the wonderful elements of the show! Brotherly banter, whumpage, supernatural nastiness, a smatering of angst and just a plain ol' good yarn. I really enjoyed coming along for the ride on this fic and look forward to your next adventure into the murky waters that is the Brothers Winchester!
Anna Bencheck chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
Finally, I got to read the whole story! Bout time too. LOL. And it was worth the wait and frustration too. You kept the guys in character, with their sense of humor intact, and the plot itself was good. And your right, I think Dean would honor Boston's Brad Delp. Good job!
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
You did a great job with the ending. It was nice that Ben was there to hear and see what the brothers do and pass it onto his family.

I'm glad that Pete's words didn't bother them.

Wonderful job with the brother's bantering, you really captured the characters voices.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Until next time, take care.
TraSan chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
Nice ending to a fun story!

I hope to see more of your work very soon (hint-hint).
shywalk chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
That ending chapter was perfect
Evergreene chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
The brother banter in this chapter was hilarious, (eg. Dean's opinion of Sam, lol!) and the way in which the more angsty issues were handled definately fit the strong, silent Winchester way. *grin* I really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing!
Relativity1953 chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
“And, dude, don’t call me Shirley.”

Ah, a well-timed 'Airplane!' quote is just the thing to lighten the mood.

Great story - I'll be eagerly awaiting the next one!
NovemberSGA chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
Nice. Good chapter. I really liked the humor. And Dean, ever the understanding protector finds a way yet again to allay Sam's fears and anxiety. He always knows how to smooth things over for Sammy.

Excellent job with the boys remaining in character.

You have an excellent feel for the characters. They can really make you laugh...

"I'm fine too" Sam said quickly. "Nothing that hasn't happened before."

Dean: "You've been hit in the head with a shovel?"

Sam: "Peoria"

Dean smiled involuntarily. "Oh, yeah. The deranged Yak looking thing."

Sam: "Glad to see you're just as sympathethic now as you were then, Sam said pursing his lips.

Oh my gosh, I can just picture the amusement on Dean's face. So funny!

Dean: "Hey, Mr. Doom and Gloom?" (hehehehehe) "I can practically see the steam coming out of your ears, man. Will you turn your brain off?" Dean gave him a sidelong glance. "It's had a rough night already."

Classic Dean snark at it's finest...(ROFL)

Despite how dire things seem, they, (specially Dean) always find a way to make light of it and you end up smiling right along with them. Then king of feel good and snark strikes again.

Excellent job, well written.
inzane73 chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
I just love the part where Dean finds out Bob killed his own brother. That is exactly how I would see him react. His mind just rebels at the thought.

And the part where the ghost correctly sees Dean as a guard of Sam. That was too cool.

Oh, and the part where the ghost is going after Dean and Sam remembers the ole YED doing the number on Dean.

And this line is awesome: "Freaking ghosts and their freaking monologues and their freaking mind-reading." I can practically hear Sam's teeth grind in frustration.

Or, in a nutshell, I loved this chapter!

~Inzane
QuMerc chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
Oh, I'm glad you added the Boston moment. I think Dean would have honored Delp as well. I would have, uh, did.

I always love the banter between your Dean and Sam. The best bits between them are always at the height of danger. Those are coping mechanisms I can relate to.

Thanks for sharing.

QM
Rinne chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
Fantastic ending, and love the last line.

Poor Dean's hip.
EagleGirl6 chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
You are amazing. You managed to cover all the issues in Season 2, wound the heroes, and still squeeze in a Boston memorial. Very good job:) I'll be looking forward to your next quest.

Kelly

Yeah, I still love Marigold:)
Sera and Tails chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
"a gentle reminder to the cop that he was outnumbered, outgunned and one of his opponents was a giant" Haha, awesome. Sammy is a giant. I'm prolly the height of one of his legs.

"“I think we’re growing on him. Remind me to send him a friendship bracelet for Christmas." That's completely and utterly Dean. Love it.

" I’ve got the hip of an eighty year old woman" Funny, because all the fics I've read thus far compare an injured Dean to 'a ninety year old man.' You've broken the cycle! LOL

“If you try to hug me, I’ll go find that shovel,” Dean warned. “I’ve had years of training. I’ll show the politicians how to get a job done.” Hahahaha, -so- Dean.

This took the cake: "“And apparently, I’m uncouth, whatever that is. I think I should put it on my business cards. Sounds cool.” :D I gotta go put that on MY business cards now.

Completely entertaining epilogue/entire story. And I like the tribute to Boston at the end.

Cheers,

Sera
SpookyClaire chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
Oo! I absolutly LOVED it! Purely amazing. Awesome job!

"Remind me to send him a friendship bracelet for Christmas."

teehee! that made me giggle nonstop.

-claire
SpookyClaire chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
Teehee! I love Dean!

Finally! This chapter finally worked for me!

I love this like woah. It is purely amazing!

*runs to read more*