Reviews for Key Lime Ice Cream
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was cute! Sig would be an… interesting babysitter to say the least. I really liked that!
CaptainSoraSparrow chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This actually makes me feel something for that disgusting lard of a human being lol

Great story
Gentle Breezes chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was definitely a good read! Ha! Sig babysitting. It's a fun thought. 8D I like the WHOLE THING. Every single bit was written with good description, wonderful emotion, and it had me smiling the whole time. *thumbs up* Keep on writin'!
WindGoddess Rune chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I love this story. Funny and cute!:D
xXSMiZXx chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I really liked this one. It was so cute!
Lamia Angel of Death chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
that was an awesome story, keep up the good work
Renjiluvah lazy2login chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Aww this was too cute. I loved it although the image of little Rayn actually wanting to kiss her father was a little ahem...yucky. I guess only his child could love that face Lolz. Bravo for this piece.
Taxima chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I loved this story. Sig's my favorite Jak character (Wastelanders rule!). I never pictured a history like that, I always thought that Sig only worked two or three years for Krew, but going that far back was pretty cool too. Thanks for posting this up. But that brain freeze must have been MURDER!
jaklover123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
i'm still annoyed, cuz we're always told the fathers, but never the mom, and the offspring never looks ANYTHING like the dad! . that was a cute story! indeed it was, i'v never had Key lime... anything, wonder if it's good?
freakwriterCHM chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I liked this very much! Really good story, Sig babysitting is so funny! I loved this! Great job!
Shadow Tigress chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
hi, great story line, kinda cute, i love to read sig fics
Bandit-sama chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Wow! This idea and story was just wonderful! You never see anything much with Krew, Sig, and Rayn and you managed to put all three of them together in one large pile! I loved this story! Good job!