Reviews for Fading Sunset
yugi123 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
you have too update this! i wanna know what happens! please!
Jay Maka Mustang chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Please Please Please keep writing! I can honestle say I was on the verge of tears whe I was reading this. Please kep writing, it's amazing! n.l.l :)
CelestialPheonix Maiden chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
please continue this story pretty please :)
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Huh! Poor Yugi!
Little Yugi chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
update please!
twilightserius chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
damn i'm crying now shit its not fair.. i hate you evil person *sniff* finish it an put him out of his misery
HeartOfChaos chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
This is one of the most heartbreaking stories I've ever read, and I love it. PLEASE update soon, this is such a great story and I want to know how everything plays out
AbstractNightmare chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
Gwah, this is getting sadder and sadder...and that line Tea said threw me off..."There are a million other chances to join a tournament, Yugi. But I only have one chance with you" Man I was bawling from that!
AbstractNightmare chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
Oh no OH NO NO NO NO...Yugi has to wake up, even if it's just for an instant to say goodbye to his friends. That sunset part was stunning, you write with such elegance and grace. Every sentence fits with the next, the story like a puzzle~
AbstractNightmare chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh no! YUGI! That's dreadful, I hope the paramedics came just in time to save him, he's such a little trooper~~ And Yugi not duelling! *Gasp!*

Btw love how you wrote the beginning, the sunset was gorgeous!
Pharaoh Demise chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
this is probably... no, the saddest story I've ever read and trust me, I've read a lot of stories. Friendship, death, sorrow, what more coul u want? please write more. The Game King is actually gonna die huh?

~pharaohdemise
Tap Dancin On A Land Mine chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
I love this story. It's so touching. It really gets in the bonds of friendship, you know? Keep writing, please.
Yizuki chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
OMG! No! Yugi can't die! But I must say, this is realy good. I don't want you to rush his death, but I'm curious to se what he says as he dies. Post soon! Wah! Poor Yugi! T.T
petalpixie chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
aw, its too cute! im glad you updated, i cant wait for the next part...:)your story is awesome! update as soon as you can! bye...
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Good chapter. Its too bad there is nothing they can do for him. I hope he will be happy. Poor Joey seemed so torn about entering the tournament I'm glad Yugi told him to duel. They will both be happier that way.