Reviews for Apparition Embarrassment
Amanda-et-William chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Lol! I loved it! :D great short story :D
Rowena Tempest chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
i have one word and one word only. and it belongs in asterisks. *squeal* there. i said it.
That One Condition chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
lol

(shortest review ever)
kof chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
so swet!XD
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
He risked another glance up, only to find his eyes land on a certain red-head’s backside. Immediately, all concentration on the hoop vanished and Draco’s train of thought steered in a different direction. Damn, Weasley has a nice arse—and those pants don’t help at all. His girlfriend is lucky to be able to be around that arse all the time…Draco suddenly jolted when he realized who exactly he was thinking about. Ugh, shouldn’t think about stupid thoughts like that at a time like this. Snape is watching me…

lmfao that is so funny

“Oh my—.” Professor McGonagall murmured as she covered her mouth with her aged hand. It seemed as if she was trying not to smile (or worse, laugh) at the hilarious-looking pair in front of her.

LOL

“Nothing to worry about, no one is splinched. But a bit ruffed up.” The official stated as he pulled Draco off of the red-head. “This young man,” Wilkie pointed to the Slytherin, who, by now, was starting to turn pink, “was obviously not concentrating on the hoop, like he was supposed to—but instead on this fellow.” He gestured down to Ron, who was still on the floor. Both teens flushed, and Draco’s was surprisingly much darker. He knew he should explain why (or completely lie through his teeth about it), but he found that his mouth didn’t seem to want to function correctly at the moment. All that came out were stutters and small squeaks.

'geeze embaress the poor guy:(

heeh wow i was so shocked that they were together. i liked it
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
HeHe. That was cute. C:
darksilk22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I loved this it's so cute, the end was great I totally expected Ron to start demanding to know what the hell Draco was doing, so I was pleasantly surprised when they kissed instead. I hope you write more DxR.
Blink'n chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I like this, it's good! Funny, sexy and just all around enjoyable read. You almost wish it was the first chapter of many.
anchovies chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Teh-heh! It is so cute! I really liked it. :):D:):D:):D Very good description through the whole thing.:):D:):D Write more!

-Fishi-
love2read2much chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
hey, i just wanted to say that this is the cutest thing that i have read in ages, and you deserve the biggest hug cause it rocked really, you don't have to worry i read it like 5x before i posted a review (on the same day) going to see if you have ay other stories like this, it was basic and cute, i liked it.
Adenil chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
That was totally unexpected!
Andi chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
aw that was cute _
Mo0ony808 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
YED a Ron/Draco i love it how Draco concentrat on Ron back-site i hope you will do another cute Ron/Draco
Mama chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
very funny! and cute.
CATSfanatic chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Aw, that is just so sweet. Such innocence, and aw, it makes me want to cry. :) just kidding. But it was a great chapter. Keep writing!