Reviews for Goodnight Sweet Princess
Callette chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
That was such an excellent story. I loved how strong Kory was; you really captured her character well. The writing was beautiful too, especially the opening paragraph. Thank you!
RomanceDramaAzngrl chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
WOW such an interesting story! Good job! Love it!

RomanceDramaAzngrl~
Pivitor chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
First of all, I loved the story. I love Marv and George's Titans era and think they're some of the strongest stories I've ever read and it was really nice to see a fic that recreated that world. Everybody was in character, always a plus, and I especially loved Gar Logan's banter in the first two chapters. Faithful indeed.

The idea of the story was a good one, I'll admit when I read Kory's flashback to being scratched in the crowd I thought Chesire was to blame, though I couldn't figure out how she was doing this to Kory. Anyway, you played her emotional trauma very well and had me fooled as to what was her dreams and what was reality several times.

Also, I thought you did an excellent job with Kory, who, along with Cyborg, to me always seems one of the harder Titans to get a true handle on their personality. You helped me get some insight on Star's character I might use.

One negative I might point out is Donna's lasso. As far as I know, Donna's lasso never had magic abilities, at least now in TNTT. Diana's forced truth, Cassie's sprouts lightning, but I'm pretty sure Donna's was just a rope. In fact, I remember hearing a story that Marv had to tell George Perez to stop drawing Donna's lasso as glowing because it wasn't magic. Minor quibble though.

Also in the minor quibble department was the layout. On the last two chapters paragraphs are broken up into almost random lines. I understand has difficult layout rules, I've had problems with them myself, but might want to go back and edit that some.

Besides that it was a fantastic story and I greatly enjoyed reading it!
ComixFan1224 chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
I really enjoyed it! Now-a-days it's kind of rare to see such a good Nightwing/Starfire story set in the comics. Great job :D
ChalakChalak chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
Its a nice concept but watch out for the grammar and spelling. Otherwise, i loved it. Kory and Dick are my favorite couple so its nice (and a rarety) to read a story about them.

ChalakChalak