Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Witch
FatalFerret chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This story in my opinion is up to a fantastic start. I am a huge fan of zelda and looking foward to reading the rest of this story.
origin of summoners chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
wow great fic hope you contiune it.
Toyax chapter 14 . 8/31/2008
Awesome story! Update really fast please! And update the new Legend!
Amekoryuu chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Valian, I really think that was a good pull in, very twistful. I'm looking forwoard to reading the rest.
mirawriter chapter 14 . 1/8/2008
Wow! For two hours I just sat here and stared at the screen. I swear, I felt as if you actually pulled me into the story, with your brilliant descriptions and perfect plot. Everything here is amazing! I can't even list it all! This is undoubtedly the best fanfiction I have ever, in my life, read. I could not stop reading.

You have got to update: This is a terrific story!
AngelicDragonElf chapter 14 . 11/8/2007
Sorry it took me a while to read. Great chapter! I can see a definant improvement in your writing. your still getting you butt kick every two seconds. I liked how you deeped the relationship between Jess, and Valian. I like this new character too, Cratos. He would be and excelent kendo sensei, it too bad that's he's on the wrong side.
Jenova Remnant chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
lol, that was pretty funny! Especially since the guy gave up after that. great chapter! can't wait for the next one!

Fishie!
Nivek Goishans chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
LOL*snort* He s-stabbed him in the...the a$$, brillient! As always a great chapter... cant wait for more.
Nivek Goishans chapter 13 . 10/6/2007
Why you hitting yourself?...OH! I guese you're not. Nice chapter interesting way to learn new skill. If not a bit painfull. New meaning to "No pain, no gain!"
Jenova Remnant chapter 13 . 10/1/2007
jeez, you seem to beat yourself up more then I do. lol. great chapter. you really showed how much of a creep the witch is again and then the explosion...I don't think anyone would be happy about going through so much trouble to cross and then find out you did all that work for nothing. Can't wait for the next one!

Jenova Remnant
Nivek Goishans chapter 12 . 9/22/2007
Holey monkies on a grill...I haven't commented since Ch.8!

(Warning the following is evil)

CH.9- Midna is my devil princess..hanging people upside down in their sleep was so like her. Not to mention the death glare of "Don't be telling my secrets" Valian needs to pick up the pace with his henshin sequence..Maybe a Catchphrase and action pose.

CH.10- Twilight Witch in creepy hot mode...shudder...like the new minions. Making Vlian an Imp Poe was a bit of a suprise (I was expecting a crow or a keese)and now entering center village..mysterious military unit.

Ch.11- Inter-dimensional Witch Hunter...'nuff said.

CH.12- Midna is my mischievous princess*cough*Ahem, anyway intersting concept. Sentiant stellar bodies turned human(oid) bodies.

all in all SWEET gotta have more...
Jenova Remnant chapter 12 . 9/18/2007
I like the ice cave scene. It really is funny. And you escaped from those weird guys too! Can't wait for the next chapter! ...i need to find something new to say...

Jenova Remnant
Devil56 chapter 11 . 9/15/2007
M donut grwal..."Slaps himself" Damit, I watch too much Simpsons.

Anyway...

Shion as Elvis? Crazy! But in a good way. And whats the deal with those soldiers being there? Being a poe must suck ass!

Nice work! Keep em commin!
Jenova Remnant chapter 11 . 9/10/2007
yeah! Another great chapter! ...maybe I should stop saying 'yeah' so much...anyways, can't wait for the next one!
AngelicDragonElf chapter 10 . 8/24/2007
Oh wow! You've written so much since the last time I was on here... I can't beleive how much you've updated... Ugh I'm so slow... HE'S A POE! ugh that sucks... I always had the impression that he'd turn into a vampire or something like Dante devil form from Devil May Cry... But that was just an impression... Its definantly funnier this way._ Midna and you would make a really cute couple, once you get over each others, uh, quwirks... To avoid awkward stares I'll say this this story has defiantly improved in writing, and I continue to love the story line. There sure is a lot of action and accusations too, so this stories a bit suffocating. and you really should put yourself in so much danger it's just plain stupid. XP
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »