Reviews for Lucifer
LeeMarieJack chapter 36 . 10/30/2014
Go find Sam, damn it. He's not dead and neither are you. Go.
LeeMarieJack chapter 35 . 10/30/2014
Up and at 'em Lucifer. Teach this demon a lesson. Thanks.
LeeMarieJack chapter 34 . 10/30/2014
Sam's turn to kill his daemon? Or will the brothers do it together? Sounds like fun's on the way.
LeeMarieJack chapter 33 . 10/30/2014
Cut the Winchester boys loose on thee demons. It shouldn't take them that long to clean these bits of hell slime off the face of the Earth.
LeeMarieJack chapter 32 . 10/30/2014
Here a demon, there a demon. Is there a score card laying around somewhere I could borrow? Please rescue Dean or at least put him in charge. We have enough innocents murdered so far although I have to admit I'm having a good time. I think that says more about me possibly than you. Nifty story. Keep going.
LeeMarieJack chapter 31 . 10/30/2014
the entire world is after Lucifer now. It's a parade!
LeeMarieJack chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
Lucifer is playing a dark and deadly game. Can Dean bring both sides of his soul back together?
LeeMarieJack chapter 29 . 10/30/2014
Becky should have stayed with Sam. She was safer then.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
A mystery begins to build up. Neither brother seems to have any idea what is going on.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
A dream s psychic. There's an unusual profession. A tall thin blonde woman who has seen better days; nice description.
LeeMarieJack chapter 28 . 5/16/2014
So now Sam ups the game. Will Lucifer now try to convince Sam that he really is Dean? It's not fun if Sam gives up caring.
LeeMarieJack chapter 27 . 5/16/2014
Can Sam ultimately accept Dean like this? Can Sam actually forgive the devil?
LeeMarieJack chapter 26 . 5/16/2014
A game of cat and mouse with his own brother. Sam is right. There is a piece of Dean left inside. Why else would Lucifer even want to spend the energy playing games.?
LeeMarieJack chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
Sam will follow, I know he will. He wants his brother back and Sam is as stubborn as they come.
LeeMarieJack chapter 24 . 5/12/2014
Dean bites into the Apple of Knowledge. Where' the snake? I've always liked the snake.