Reviews for Monster In The Closet
Fantastic! The way you seamed the past and present was a treat to read. You seriously nailed Deans need to protect Sammy and Sam's drive to help Dean. Thanks for this story...
PokeyDotes chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
Oh, this was really, really good. It's funny, as soon as I read the word boogeyman in the first or second chapter, those Metallica lyrics kept going through my head. I'm so glad you included them. It made it kind of funny/ironic, because Metallica is Dean' calming muse.
This story was very well structured and kept my attention through the entire thing. I love me some Bobby and hurt Dean.
Mary chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
"It was the he'd been brought up." I guess you meant "way." I'm only pointing it out because I'm a missing-word nut.

I LOLed about the chocolate doughnuts with sprinkles bit. I work exactly the same way with mango or (but preferably and) ginger ice cream.

Some of the sentences are a little run-on, which makes the OCD section of my brain scream. However, the dialogue is really great and I like the progression of the storyline so far. So I am very much enjoying this story. :)
Marie-Ruth chapter 21 . 6/6/2010
Brilliant story!

Sushi Chi chapter 21 . 7/13/2008
Awesome! I mean, really (really) awesome! This was fantastic. Gotta say, when I was nine, my room didn't have a closet (which I was thankful for). I love this story. Wonderfully written and love the idea. Freakin' fantastic.
Esquimaux chapter 21 . 10/6/2007
WOW! that one is definately going into my favorites! i really enjoyed it! thanks soo much for writing it! looking forward to some of the upcoming fanfics, they sound really good.

livelongprosper2012 chapter 21 . 9/16/2007
great story!
Lethe Nyx chapter 21 . 7/20/2007
this story is awesome, I really liked the flashbacks. you know how to write Dean angst and still have him stay in character, it's great. I hope you'll keep writing amazing stories like this one; you're ideas for upcoming stories all seem very interesting especially Nadean, I've looked for other fics like that but haven't found any good ones yet.
Jennygeee chapter 21 . 5/21/2007
I really enjoyed reading this. I’m sorry I stopped reviewing every chapter but I haven’t been reading fics as much as I was, unfortunately real life gets in the way! I just read all the chapters I missed and you did a great job. That ‘monster’ was truly scary and the fact that only Dean could see it…..! I’m so glad that Ricky survived at least that should help Dean’s feelings of guilt.
Aimed mischief chapter 21 . 5/15/2007
Holy Shit! This was awesome! I loved it! _
DetacheAngel777 chapter 21 . 5/1/2007
NathMG chapter 21 . 4/30/2007
It can't be over yet. I loved this story! The flashbacks were awesome. The only thing I'm not clear on is why Dean was different from the others? Is this something your planning on exploring in Abomination because I am so up for that? :-)

Great Work!
Jennygeee chapter 15 . 4/30/2007
Sorry didn't review this one, I enjoyed it though.
SinisterSweetheart chapter 21 . 4/30/2007
That was awesome! I am so sorry I haven't been able to read or comment. I am in the slow process of moving and havent been able to check up on this story but now, I did and it was terrific. I loved it all the way to the last word. Great job, and now...I am off but will return to read more of your stories! Lol, great job again.
Miz Predictable chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
i think the brothers ought to hug more often. good call. not gonna kill u...