Reviews for Jasper
Blondie85 chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
please, Please, Please keep writting more! This was great! I liked how you changed where Jasper meets Maria from Texas (or maybe it was Mexico) to PA.
PoorlyKnitted chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
Interesting story. Who doesn't love some Jasper?
JASPERHALEFOREVER chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This is really good, and sweeticle.
Faithfulpurelight chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
theres more right? please say yes
bookworm-booklover chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
It's interesting, I like it. I had never really put that much thought into it, about Jasper's life, infact I've never really put a lot of thought into their lives before they were vampires... I should start thinking about that a bit...anyways it's good.
Emberling chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
You're a good author. It's a relief to see a story that actually has proper grammar, spelling, and...*gasp*...a good storyline! In fact, you've written two really interesting plotlines. I loves me some Jasper!
Fishous chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
There's interest! I love your work, you've got a really original style and I can never find enough Jasper fanfics. Keep going!
sweet.sonata chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
I want more more more! I want more Jasper and ALice! Love them especially!
UgoHale0413 chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
Poor Maria, but don't mess with jasper!
epona04 chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
eh yeah there is interest. definately do! oh and do one with bella, twud be nice cos i think jasper and her would get on really well. i think they're very alike especially considering how they are with books! so update please
epona04 chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
aw i love jaspers gazelle comment!
epona04 chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
my god it is just a CRIME that you don't have more reviews. what is wrong eith people? well makes me feel better that if someome with your standard of writing is geting many then i'm lucky to get the few i ave. i just can't understand it. your pieceis so...beautiful and touching. i think stephenie would love how you portray jasper with such honesty. its just so well done. i love this chapter. i love alice and jasper conversation. love the whole thing. so nice to read something of standard
epona04 chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
god i love this! its absolutely brilliant
epona04 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
aww...jasper love! aw excellent. brilliant!
Quite chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
I really love this story! There isn't as much in Jasper's perspective on this site, but he is my favourite character! So this story is just my thing. I can't wait for a new chapter!