Reviews for A Memorable Experience
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I thought I'd reviewed this, but it turns out I hadn't. So, now, I'm reviewing. I have to say this was great. I had to laugh at all their misfortunes at being a couple, like the coconut trees, and also how you describe all the events. I'm not much for writing humor, but this was hilarious. Of all the stories I see in this fandom, yours is one of my favorites. I've read and re-read it several times, and every time, I have to laugh again.

Well done.
Ancient Liddel chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Very lovely one-shot :)
I love the Lost in Blue games :D Awesome, awesome series! Though I've never had any of my characters die... maybe almost die? lol But never died. I found that Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked was the hardest to keep them alive or even kept them fed - honestly! They eat like sumo wrestles in it lol
I should play those games again sometime... xD
Chikanpo chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Man, it's been forever since I played this. Before I discovered fanfiction lol. I finally started playing it again today after my friend pointed out that I had it, and I had never beaten it. So of course I decided to look up fanfiction xD

I really like it, you did a great job! The ideas you came up with made me laugh quite hard actually, such as being allergic to those flowers xD

Beyond There chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
This is awesome! and this game is REALLY HARD! I could not finish it (They kept on dying) And there wasn't any animals left after I caught 8 deers in 2 weeks...I manage to discover the ruins and the 3rd beach though...anyways this is really good!
Sono Sai chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
hi there _. I just got this game. I played one as well and I was thinking of writtiing a fanfic of this too. I really love the way yours came out. do you mind if I use mabey two of your ideals for later on my fic? I've all ready started to write mine. it'll be a lot longer but I really really love your story _.
Joshp9690 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Great story. Could use another chapter. On the bottom line,great fanfic
Amrita Kamikaze chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
That was pretty good, and if you finished the game, can you please give me cheats for it? I've been concentrating more on Lost in Blue 2, which is a lot better.
kelley28 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Awesome! I suggested this category a year ago, and here it is. This is a great story. Hope to see another one from you!
Scarlette chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
OMG! SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! I'm just recently furiously trying to beat this game, and looking for ANY hints of Jack and Amy. This fanfic just fed my strange fetish! Lol.

Please right nore! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I seriously need more fics like this to keep sane!

You're So good at writing! I'm jealous!

Write more please! PLEASE!
ohscrewthename chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
me likey. i have no clue who these peoples are but me likey
Igiveup chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Hey, this was really clever. I just got Lost In Blue 2 over the weekend. Man this game is hard... Anyway great job, I really liked this.