Reviews for Naruto and His Body Guard
Zero747 chapter 2 . 1/2
The story is ok, but Naruto acted so oc and a girly little bitch the whole time. If your going to make him a uke at least make him act like myself. This is why I mostly read Naruto seme stories, because everyone acts like there supposed to. Plus all Naruto did during this story is blush and pout ever paragraph. It's pathetic. But that's just my opinion...
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Wow! I actually feel a bit sorry for Sasuke. But, I just need to watch him in Naruto Shippuden and I'm happy that he got his heart broken and rejected. Yay! Naruto finally ses that he likes Kakashi.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Aw, this chappie was full of sweet and happy endings. Haha! Hinata walked in on that? Oh man, how I envy her.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Rewind and freeze! Shikamaru and Gaara? Hmm, interesting. I never thought of them as a couple since Shikamaru seems to be more into Gaara's sister. Aw, Kiba and Neji? They do say that opposites attract, don't they? Haha! Sai! Yay! I really like him. He's awesome and... Hahaha! He thought Naruto was a girl? Ouch! And... OMG! These two, Kakashi and Naruto, are experiencing so much sexual tension or are about to because, Kakashi is always flirting with him.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Haha! Gaara said what about Neji? Oh-oh! I'm pretty sure Nejisan would've given him detention if he heard him. But, it's true. Neji looks too pretty to be a girl. I mean, Naruto is super cute but, Neji is pretty. There's a big difference. Naruto couldn't be mistaken for a pretty flat chested girl. lol
Oh my! Kakashi is making a move already? In just the second chappie?

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Haha! Grannie Tsunade and Pervysage? I always knew those two would end up together somehow. Aw, Naruto is so funny and cute. I agree with Kakashi, the boy is too kawaii! Oh! So that's why he always wears his mask.

killer4853 chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
love it
Fredo-kun chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
I loved it so much! I love how it wasn't in the ninja world as much, and how over time Naruto grew fond of Kakashi! Ugh I -awwwwed- thought this entire story! Great job :)
raquitias 34 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Great story sequel maybe
Michelle chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I loved this! I absolutely love your writing. The only thing I didn't like was how you portrayed sasuke. Thats probably because i like the naruto/sasuke pairing in other stories. But this really was good!
Fujoshi-dono chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
It's great and it made me go kyaaaa and all but... It's spelled "guard". Not "gaurd".
Pentagraham-crackers chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Oh tsunade. Gotta love her though xD
squeakytoy896 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
UGGGH... you're making me rip my hair out! WHY YOU MAKE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FANFICTION? lol i love the story and you write really well. Good job :) keep it up _
higga97 chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
i love this story! it's so cute with Kashi-sensei and Naru-chan! :3 but it kinda left me hanging :'((...i really wanted this to be longer..oh well, it was still great though
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 11 . 2/10/2012
Ohhh, I love that ending there! Made my heart settled down with a happy sigh, without the dull throb aching for more and more!