Reviews for Strength
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
A rare, interesting story indeed. I don't think I've ever come across this type of story at all!

Brilliantly written! :-)
Yoho chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Fresh and original ) I like it!
Twelvemillion chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was wonderful. You really nailed those character traits.
Meiza chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Huh. What an interesting and unique perspective for Spike to have. Neat idea, transferring what you can learn about a person in their handshake into what you can learn about a bot in how they handle a human in their grip.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That is a really cool perspective of character. I'm sad you didn't go through a few more of them. :)
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This was a really neat little look into Spike's mind. I especially love the Starscream Skyfire ones.
saria-vo chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This is a *fascinating* fic, I've never seen one dealing with a subject like this before. Very well done!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
That was rather perspective of Spike to observe each Autobot or Decepticon through the way they handle him with their hands. I think you did a wonderful job explaining each bot, their character and how it shows in their hands.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Huh... now that had to be one of the most intersting fic I have ever read. Good and interesting. I like it! Please more!
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Interesting and well done!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
This was really cool! Who is Spike?
Tamsin M chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Nice fic - interesting take on the characters. I liked the bit about Megatron especially; wouldn't really have thought about his grip being safe, but it does make sense.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Great fic! _
DracoKat chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I love that last line. Overall excellent fic.

"Being human had its advantages. Some of them came in the strangest way."
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Huh. Never saw this coming. I've never really thought about hands before.

Wow. Good work. And enjoyable, to.