Reviews for The Omega Squad
TheChildlikeAlchemist chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I have quite a number of stories on my favourites list, but I reckon this must be one of my favourite favourites. I just had a grin on my face from start to finish. I particularly like the codenames. _ Good fun.
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
lol!
Invisible Ranger chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
What a hilarious idea! I loved it; bravo!
Shadarus chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Okay, that was so much fun that I'm going to have to throw some of my favorite lines back atcha!

"That was his seventh favorite part."
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! That was awesome! Totally hilarious!
Lorency chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Tee Hee. This story is so going on my favourite stories list.
AJHoward chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I'm a few years late, but please excuse me why I go pick up my spleen, I seemed to have laughed it across the room :-D
cooroo chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
haha, that was so cool! I love how they keep dissing the show, when it's exactly like the A Team itself! It was so funny! Well done!
CApt.Cow chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
LOl. I'm laughing so hard. You hit the nail on the head there... lol.
Kalena chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Aw, that last line was cute and the way they came back for him. I loved everyones thoughts on the show, hehe, and how "You never knew when one of those hundreds of bullets might actually hit the guy" Brilliant!
The Confused One chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
OMG this is one of the funniest stories I have read! I really liked it! So VERY true to the characters too! :)
Janice Cox chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Very funny look at the "A-Team" formula, obviously written with love. Guaranteed to cleanse the palate after a meal of well-done angst. Recommended.
Lian-hua chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
hehehe funny funny... i especially like hannibal's comments... everyone should be made to watch themselves on tv... *watches herself on tv* hmmm murdock is cool... ;)
european coffee addict chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Way cool! Really, I like parodys, if they#re are written well and yours is. bye bardofberlin
gmb chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Loved it. Please write more. Loved The Omega Squad. Peckerwood? Priceless! Keep up the Excellent work. Nicely done.