Reviews for Tales of The Cosmic War vol 1 A Hero's Evolution
Super Saiyan Crash chapter 16 . 7/15/2007
I promised I gave you another review did I? Well, keep up the good work and I hope to see who gets to help the heroes afterwards and I was hoping you help me with my next story which is from Anime X-0ver and I got NO respect from other authours. Anyway, my next chapter will be up soon for Bandicoot Hearts 2 so, see ya.
Keyblader Chad chapter 16 . 7/14/2007
great new chapter, it was great to see Lacus take care of ranamon/calamarimon even when things looked bad, and heh i LOVED how you put in the angry swarm of chickens from the zelda games. ah those chickens, fun for relieving stress but VERY BAD when they call out. by the way am i right in thinking that Snake is solid snake from Metal Gear solid...if he is snake then heh Gandowan's references metal gear solid "Come in Lieutenant Snake! Snake, Snake!" would've been more funnier if an extra "SNAKE!" was thrown in...i've been playing MGS too much, anyway keep up the good work
Keyblader Chad chapter 15 . 7/10/2007
well i promised i'd read it, and i have read the chapters so far, i'm definitly enjoying the story and i'm hooked, all the ideas in this are interesting like the whole having characters have new roles as well as their old ones.

like for example you've got the pharoah from yugioh as the king of the universe now, keep up the good work on this story i look forward to reading more chapters and seeing more of the relationships between characters develop, be it friendship or love.
Super Saiyan Crash chapter 15 . 7/2/2007
So Link has enter the fray, huh? Good, I am understanding bit by bit as I read on. You may need to work on the speech of the characters alittle, bu other than that, pretty good. Anyway, hope to see ya soon.
Super Saiyan Crash chapter 13 . 6/21/2007
Hey... you are getting more better at this. Need to work on the characters' speeches more, but other than that, it's pretty cool. Oh, and thanks for the reviews for Bandicoot Hearts. Anyway, see ya later.
KingdomKey23 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This isn't bad. I like the concept, and the story is pretty interesting and you're very detailed, but there are a couple of things I should point out. For starters the grammer, punctuation, and spelling could use a bit of work. The main problem I have with the story is the way you set up the characters speaking. For starters, each person who speaks should be kept in a seperate line like this.

"Hey, where is the bad guy?" Sora asked, frantically looking around left and right.

Luigi turned to Sora with a panicked look in his eyes.

"I don't know, and frankly, I don't care!" Luigi cried in fear.

The whole use of it like this, BF- See everybody, the Unstoppable Jugernaught and the Iris of the Enji knights are the unstoppable duo in the universe! Lacus doll, why are you hiding your face? Show the crowd what they came her for. Lacus- Err hi everybody. Bf- Now tell every one you know that Brad Fowtror is unbeatable! But for now lets party!

That's not the way it should be written. It confuses the reader, and it's hard to understand what's going on. The above way is the more correct way to do it, because at times I feel a bit lost about what's going on. Well, that's pretty much all I have to say right now. Good luck with the story, and I hope the advice helps.

Super Saiyan Crash chapter 11 . 6/6/2007
Hey, this story isn't that bad. Good to see some video characters in there. I did notice some Final Fantasy, Sonic and Kirby characters. Anyway, please update soon.
ChanceFan chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
Very well! your story is very interesting, for the moment. On chapter 10 I though Burninggreymon would appear, or at least that someone of the kids were about to touch the spirit and become gigasmon (because they were about to touch the digi-spirit ┬┐or it wasn't the digi-spirit?)

I can't wait for the next episode.
a passing reader of leetness chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Hey... that Doug guy is pretty damn cool. A crossover of all the series is great. Everything is cool; though the only thing I think you should do is expand on the action scenes. Oh, more Doug because he's leet like that! :)
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11