Reviews for Them
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
It is never enjoyable when one of our favourites die!. But, nevertheless it was a very moving piece of fic! Jack's grief is almost palpable, having waited so long to be happy and then having it all stolen from him.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wow, powerful. Very moving capture of Jack's grief. The song lyrics worked well, too. Good read, thanks. Keep the random stories coming, you've got it!
Carol81Brazil chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
God! Man I crie... very sad, but very good.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Good story, but sad.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
ok...so this is starting to be a reading of Sam dieing marathon! And I'm starting to believe it's also a crying marathon...evil. beautiful story though. Just hope I don't get addicted to this kind of story lines or I'll end up without any handkerchiefs
chelle db chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Oh my god...that was so sweet. I think it's absolutely beautiful...very sad though! Thank you!
stusue chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
This was so beautifully written. However ... and please don't take this the wrong way ... I wish I hadn't read it. This short fic was just too evocative! And the blue jelly and the small box that Jack laid on her coffin ... that was just too touching and too tragic. The timing just made it all that much sadder and gut-wrenching. I'd really love you to continue this, or write a sequel or something, where it was all a mistake or Sam comes back, or something. Please? I don't want this image to be the one I remember... Does Sam know what he was planning that night?