Reviews for Waste My Time
eyna skywalker chapter 21 . 1/25
I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing!
Pottergirlfreva chapter 21 . 1/9
No offense but if the guy in your life thinks this is waste of time i strongly suggest a reality check. The story was sweet and sensual in the right way . It was surprising how u caught the right emotions in such few chapter most others are 50 chapters or writing !
LothlorienImladris chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
I loved your story! I certainly enjoyed reading it very much!
I loved how you portrayed the characters, especially James and Lily. The only thing that bothered me was James and Sirius' attitude towards muggles in the first chapter. I know they were immature and stupid, but from what JKR told us, despite all his faults, James never stood for that kind of prejudice, and since that same prejudice was the reason Sirius left his family, I hardly think he would behave that way. I also found weird that Remus and Lily weren't even on first name basis; I know he was a marauder, but with all the time they spent together during prefect duty I would have thought they would be friendly, since Lily was such a loving person and Remus was quite a nice bloke.
Other than that, I loved every part of this fic. My favourite part was probably when Lily goes to Quidditch practice and James gets distracted :) Poor James LOL
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 21 . 10/13/2015
Fantastic
Chameleonxx chapter 21 . 4/13/2015
PERFECTLY PERFECT!
potterheadcharles chapter 21 . 2/10/2015
It was NOT waste of time. It was sweet, cute, adoring, and...just brilliant.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/17/2015
Luv
Evictore chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
Wow! You're an absolutely brilliant writer. This story could never be a waste of time. I love your stories.
Sigmoid Darkz chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
It was beautiful. I know its kinda late review, but I wanted to appreciate this. You did "waste my time" because I should be preparing for my pharmaceutics paper.

Brilliant in all sense. Few spelling mistakes and nothing else I guess. If you see do read this review then know that, I am not going to read Pride and Prejudice because I want to enjoy the essence of that story just by reading this. I will be using some of the lines from the bedroom scene next time my girlfriend starts crying. I have the same habit as James of messing up my relationship. Sayonara
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Ooh! Was that an Anne Shirley reference I caught there? Nice! Red-haired heroines are the best!

Aside from that, I love this story. I love how Lily hates James and I love the Pride and Prejudice references as well. I think Lily's hatred is very well done, and you've made her very sassy without being boring. :) It's late night and I can't think of anything more to say, so thank you for the wonderful story!
jtxiv chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
It's been years since you've finished this fanfic, but I thought I'd comment anyway.
At first I was a little disappointed with the way James was at the beginning, but seeing him change throughout the chapters, I really loved the way you've portrayed him! Anyway, I enjoyed the the entire fanfic overall and am so glad you completed it with an epilogue!
Also, in response to your question in your author's note, you definitely did not waste your time at all :)
MissScarlettJ chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Awwww! I love it! I wish James and lily got to raise harry they would have been wonderful parents!
chelszy chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
Haha thank you for the really cute story! I would have loved to see their development as they got to know each other more, past the physical attraction stage thou. So I felt the ending could be better! But never less, it was a fun read! :) Good job!
fishertowers chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
This was entirely darling. I've been on a Jily (Lames :) ) kick lately and this hit the mark perfectly!

Well done!

I can't wait to read more of your writing,

FT
fishertowers chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
"I would advise using your lips. But I wouldn't necessarily advise using words."

I just fell out of a desk chair laughing at that.

ft