Reviews for Waste My Time
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 21 . 10/13
Chameleonxx chapter 21 . 4/13
potterheadcharles chapter 21 . 2/10
It was NOT waste of time. It was sweet, cute, adoring, and...just brilliant.
Evictore chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
Wow! You're an absolutely brilliant writer. This story could never be a waste of time. I love your stories.
Sigmoid Darkz chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
It was beautiful. I know its kinda late review, but I wanted to appreciate this. You did "waste my time" because I should be preparing for my pharmaceutics paper.

Brilliant in all sense. Few spelling mistakes and nothing else I guess. If you see do read this review then know that, I am not going to read Pride and Prejudice because I want to enjoy the essence of that story just by reading this. I will be using some of the lines from the bedroom scene next time my girlfriend starts crying. I have the same habit as James of messing up my relationship. Sayonara
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Ooh! Was that an Anne Shirley reference I caught there? Nice! Red-haired heroines are the best!

Aside from that, I love this story. I love how Lily hates James and I love the Pride and Prejudice references as well. I think Lily's hatred is very well done, and you've made her very sassy without being boring. :) It's late night and I can't think of anything more to say, so thank you for the wonderful story!
mylittleredboots chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
It's been years since you've finished this fanfic, but I thought I'd comment anyway.
At first I was a little disappointed with the way James was at the beginning, but seeing him change throughout the chapters, I really loved the way you've portrayed him! Anyway, I enjoyed the the entire fanfic overall and am so glad you completed it with an epilogue!
Also, in response to your question in your author's note, you definitely did not waste your time at all :)
MissScarlettJ chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Awwww! I love it! I wish James and lily got to raise harry they would have been wonderful parents!
chelszy chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
Haha thank you for the really cute story! I would have loved to see their development as they got to know each other more, past the physical attraction stage thou. So I felt the ending could be better! But never less, it was a fun read! :) Good job!
fishertowers chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
This was entirely darling. I've been on a Jily (Lames :) ) kick lately and this hit the mark perfectly!

Well done!

I can't wait to read more of your writing,

fishertowers chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
"I would advise using your lips. But I wouldn't necessarily advise using words."

I just fell out of a desk chair laughing at that.

fishertowers chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
If James had finished the assigned reading, he might have the ability to predict the outcome! teehee
BlackbirdDuJour chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
DAWWWWW! ALL THE FEELS! I really enjoyed this story! Very well-written! And I loved all of the the Pride and Prejudice references, and the Romeo and Juliet ones as well. Just lovely! 2
LittleMissWho chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
This was very beautiful, and you certainly didn't waste your time. It really made my day to read such a well written James/Lily story :)