Reviews for Waste My Time
converse-junkie chapter 21 . 8/14/2009
This was incredibly great. I know me personally, I hate Harry Potter, but I love Lily and James. I loved reading this and hope you will do more very soon. Thanks so much!
FadingSlowly chapter 21 . 8/10/2009
woohoo! u rock! i liked it!
AlwaysDream719 chapter 21 . 7/15/2009
I loved your story it was amazing. Your such a great writer don't stop!
black16lily chapter 21 . 7/13/2009
definitly not a waste of time. i loved reading this :) so amazing :)
LazyLibra chapter 17 . 7/10/2009
my hand is raised. nuff said.
tasha27 chapter 21 . 5/22/2009
i've read this story quite a few times and everytime i love it even more. Chapter 17 definitely gave me goosebumps while i read it!
harrypotterohyeah chapter 14 . 5/21/2009
AWW! They kiss finally! :)
harrypotterohyeah chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I cant't wait to read more! :) so good
details-withheld chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
JAMES POTTER IS AN ARROGENT TOE-RAG! (I love that insult.)
details-withheld chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
HAH! If I was Lilly, I would've knocked 'em all on their bloody arses and laughed! Amazing so far!
Little Alice since 1901 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
this is so cool
buttonbit chapter 21 . 4/23/2009
Good story. Loved it.

Sometimes it got a bit cliche but all the same, it was great. I've read Harry Potter and Pride and Prejudice so I found it really great.

:D Loved the epilogue especially. Sweet.
Julie chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
The waltz is a three step dance. The beat (and steps) go like this...one-two-three, one-two-three, one-two-three, ect ect ect. Awesome chapter!
ModernScribe chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
Something struck me about Lily's dress. A white velvet empire waist. Empire waists were in fashion in England in the early 1800s. Coincidentally, the same time period that Jane Austen's books are set in. Lilly's hair too strikes a cord. Ringlets and pearls. In the film adaptation of _Pride and Prejudice_, Lizzie wears a white empire waist dress with pearl beads in her ringleted hair. The setting also bears strong resemblance to the ball at Netherfield where Lizzie and Mr. Darcy enjoy their first dance. Are these mere coincidences or have I discovered your inspiration?
ModernScribe chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
It had thought before that Lilly and James were rather like Lizzie and Mr. Darcy, but it never occurred to me to actually make reference to them in a fanfic much less quote nearly directly from the book! Very bold. I do mean this in a good way. On a separate note, the first quote you chose is one of my favorites from the book, the other being "Any single man of good fortune must be in want of a wife." Both of your quotes were well chosen. They each show a piece of Darcy's (James') pride and Lizzie's (Lilly's) prejudice. In the book, they are the lines that haunt the characters and make them change later on. May I be so bold as to assume they too will play a pivotal role in this story as well? I shall continue my reading now; I just wanted to congratulate you on your incorporation of such a noble piece of work.
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »