Reviews for Waste My Time
livvie050796 chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love your writing.
As a Harry Potter fan who has read Pride and Prejudice 4 times, this fic make me pretty happy. My favorite James/ Lily fic by far! The characters are really great, and you do a really nice job of developing them without straying from J.K. Rowling's originals.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
obsessed chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
I am addicted to the Gallagher Girl fandom, but this is easily one of the best stories I've read. I LOVE this so much, I think I can quote your writing. You are a truly amazing writer & I cannot get enough of this story (as you can see I've read it 5 times). YOU ARE THE BEST!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
just finished 1st chap. LOVE how you had james fall for lily VERY sweet!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Brilliant, this is absolutely brilliant.
Amy chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
this was an amazing chapter... love the reference from Pride and Prejudice ;)
anonymous chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
great story! Loved the plot and the characters!
ThePagesFlyBy chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That's so cute!
ghepardo chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Great story!
GoldenAffair chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Once again, I love this story of yours. Seriously, where do you get such wonderful ideas? This indeed, is brilliant too. James, here too, is absolutely wonderful. I loved the idea, you have a knack of twisting and bringing classics up to date. Clever, manipulative remus is amazing. He finally made lily see sense, beyond her prejudice. James and lily together are wonderful, this story was utterly romantic. Jealous james and lily are soooo adorable. Specially james. Loved the ending, it was super and just sooo cute. I hope you write more stories:)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
Oh my god! I cannot even put into words how much I love LOVE this story. It is perfect and Lily and James are so wonderfully written. Everything you I imagained them to be. Thank you for it. This story definitely brightened my night.
xKikiki chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Amazing story! I really like the way you write, it's so realistic!
It's 2 in the morning in the Netherlands now and I have to get up in five hours again, but I couldn't stop reading when I started, I had to finish it!
Loved it, totally worth staying up for!
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute
PhoenixOShea chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
good story!
aleja1 chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
This story was awesome! I love it! And I any wait to read more from you!
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »