Reviews for This Pendent Heart
RegalRebel chapter 19 . 5h
I loved Princess Tutu, and I love how you did this. Honestly, when the anime took the approach of her turning into a duck in the end my heart broke and despite how beautiful it was it was still so sad. So, for you to write about something I thought about after that it's just fantastic. Everyone was so in character and the story really exemplified the love between Duck and Fakir. I might just watch the anime over and read this right after to give myself a happier ending. This was beautifully done and I appreciate all the time you put in to find out other information and such. The plot was stunning and fit the world of Princess Tutu. This is a story I'll never forget.
HaPPy2901 chapter 19 . 1/24
wow... what a wonderful story... I never watched princess tutu before but when I read this I thought I should give it a try, I'm still halfway through it though...
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Yunno i always figured that Duck being...yunno a duck at the end of the series was right, no matter how depressing it was. Theres all these awesome fanfictions turning her into a human, but its a bit like the little mermaid i guess. In rhe end Duck is a wild duck and therefore belongs in the wild and she may seem happy for a wee while as a human, but she wouldeventually want to return to the wild as thats her home. Anyway just needed to get that out
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
You know what really annoys me? The spelling of mythos' name. Its spelt like myth os but pronunced as mute o. Its so annoying.
Litchi This chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
Truly amazingly beautiful piece, as painstaking and heart rendering as a dance piece itself! I don't regret any time spent putting off my homework and studying for exams to read this. I'm reading this right before the holidays and this piece was a great reminder of the more intricate, beautiful and indepth parts of romance and emotions that you don't find a lot nowadays. It was also a throwwback to a crazy good, and not well known (enough) anime! WOW! 2007 to 2015! how my childhood has passed and returned back to me in this fanfic LOL. Great read for over the holidays if you ever have any childhood nostalgia for the Nutcracker, and a great reminder of the beauty and sacrafices that are made in the name of love, and to accept yourself wholly or you'll never be able to love/accept another and move on from your past. OK IM DONE LOL. PLEASE KEEP WRITING ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HEART RENDERING AND ALMOST (CLASSICAL?) LIKE BALLET ITSELF
I-Is-Not-Lone-Pervert chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
Looooooooved it! 3
alpaca chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
It has taken me years since my childhood to finally find the true ending of Princess Tutu. Your story has given me so much joy. Thank you for this masterpiece!
ArtofthePlate chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
You, you Drosselmeyer, you!
I wonder if characters will except the fact that they have to suffer in a story if they know their ending will be happy?
This is a wonderful story. I love that you showed us more of the prince's story, and the bit about the different types of temptations was great, too.
Somehow, when Fakir writes, I imagine he'd make side comments in the narration, like calling the characters idiots after a reckless act or something.
This was brilliant. Well done.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 19 . 4/15/2015
This was gorgeous. Thank you for writing it!
Shiro Inutoko chapter 19 . 3/24/2015
This story is so wonderful! The ending of Princess Tutu always felt incomplete to me, but this is the first continuation I've found that keeps the tone of the original story. Reading this made me feel like the story wasn't truly over, and this is the real ending. It was hard to read at times. Around chapter 7 or so I even stopped for a couple days because I couldn't bear to go on! But the happy ending wouldn't have been so satisfying, wouldn't have meant as much, without that darkness.
pixiegirl1516 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I just thought I'd say this was the best fan fiction I've ever read.
Legitamitely I wish the show ended this way and I could never read another fanfiction and be ok because that's just how amazing this one was.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 19 . 2/6/2015
First off please pass this along to Mangaka-chan, she deserves the appreciation as well. I came across this story while backtracking from MC's DA pages, I found the artwork and wanted to read the story that they go to, and from there I found the story; both here and on main page with the art. That was the version that I read, and I glad that I did for the art helped so well.

It's been a while since I've watched the series, though I should probably get back to it, but to me you kept them in character, and not just that but also expanded on them. This is an excellent continuation of series, and one that fits with overall tone of canon: darkness comes but hope will triumph. I enjoyed reading this, and honestly I consider this one of the best pieces of fanfiction that I have read.

Also this last part could be considered an anthem for writers, artists, and creators. We write because the story must be told, and everyone from a pauper to a prince has a story to tell.

Thank you, you two for sharing this story with us all.

-Celestia's Paladin
Ichthyophobia chapter 19 . 1/24/2015
That was absolutely incredible. I adore the way you describe things; you really bring light and color to life. Your twists were dramatic but they never felt contrived, and the characterizations were all spot on. Wonderful work!
Cacaca chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
This is an amazing fanfiction.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
Wow, the story was description was awesome, I could see every scene. Good work on this story!