Reviews for This Pendent Heart
KrisG chapter 19 . 1/14
I just...there are no words. So great! Happy ending for everybody! Just...everything I wanted having finally seen Princess Tutu like 2 months ago. That epilogue bit with the ravens, though, I just picture all the tweeny raven fledges outside Rue's windows cawing actually meaning "Princess! Princess! Princess, notice me! Notice meeee!" And Rue slamming opten the window, glaring, "I am trying to SLEEP!" And all the ravens fluffing and shutting up but eyeing each other like, "She yelled at me squee!"

It's 1:30 AM, I have insomnia, and I just read a wonderful fluffy fic, what do you expect but silliness?
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I took up the suggestion and read the story on its own site with illustrations. And I was not disappointed! This was a beautiful story, like an additional season to properly resolves the loose ends and lies left at the end of the previous. Excellent writings, LunaSphere, and good drawings, Mangaka-chan!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 19 . 6/21/2016
Oh wow. I'm so glad I found this again. I remembered reading this as a thirteen-year-old and set out on a quest to find it again now. And now I have! Yay! Seriously, this is still such a good story.
Wanderer13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
You are amazing! This fic is the perfect sequel to Princess Tutu especially since I just finished watching the entire the anime recently. The cast is in character (including how annoying Autor is) and the plot fits so well as a continuation to bring in reality. The story is wonderfully written and follows the anime's structure of starting with "fairytales". I loved seeing the characters develop and grow. Cheers to this awesome fic!
RegalRebel chapter 19 . 2/6/2016
I loved Princess Tutu, and I love how you did this. Honestly, when the anime took the approach of her turning into a duck in the end my heart broke and despite how beautiful it was it was still so sad. So, for you to write about something I thought about after that it's just fantastic. Everyone was so in character and the story really exemplified the love between Duck and Fakir. I might just watch the anime over and read this right after to give myself a happier ending. This was beautifully done and I appreciate all the time you put in to find out other information and such. The plot was stunning and fit the world of Princess Tutu. This is a story I'll never forget.
HaPPy2901 chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
wow... what a wonderful story... I never watched princess tutu before but when I read this I thought I should give it a try, I'm still halfway through it though...
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Yunno i always figured that Duck being...yunno a duck at the end of the series was right, no matter how depressing it was. Theres all these awesome fanfictions turning her into a human, but its a bit like the little mermaid i guess. In rhe end Duck is a wild duck and therefore belongs in the wild and she may seem happy for a wee while as a human, but she wouldeventually want to return to the wild as thats her home. Anyway just needed to get that out
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
You know what really annoys me? The spelling of mythos' name. Its spelt like myth os but pronunced as mute o. Its so annoying.
Litchi This chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
Truly amazingly beautiful piece, as painstaking and heart rendering as a dance piece itself! I don't regret any time spent putting off my homework and studying for exams to read this. I'm reading this right before the holidays and this piece was a great reminder of the more intricate, beautiful and indepth parts of romance and emotions that you don't find a lot nowadays. It was also a throwwback to a crazy good, and not well known (enough) anime! WOW! 2007 to 2015! how my childhood has passed and returned back to me in this fanfic LOL. Great read for over the holidays if you ever have any childhood nostalgia for the Nutcracker, and a great reminder of the beauty and sacrafices that are made in the name of love, and to accept yourself wholly or you'll never be able to love/accept another and move on from your past. OK IM DONE LOL. PLEASE KEEP WRITING ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HEART RENDERING AND ALMOST (CLASSICAL?) LIKE BALLET ITSELF
I-Is-Not-Lone-Pervert chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
Looooooooved it! 3
alpaca chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
It has taken me years since my childhood to finally find the true ending of Princess Tutu. Your story has given me so much joy. Thank you for this masterpiece!
ArtofthePlate chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
You, you Drosselmeyer, you!
I wonder if characters will except the fact that they have to suffer in a story if they know their ending will be happy?
This is a wonderful story. I love that you showed us more of the prince's story, and the bit about the different types of temptations was great, too.
Somehow, when Fakir writes, I imagine he'd make side comments in the narration, like calling the characters idiots after a reckless act or something.
This was brilliant. Well done.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 19 . 4/15/2015
This was gorgeous. Thank you for writing it!
Shiro Inutoko chapter 19 . 3/24/2015
This story is so wonderful! The ending of Princess Tutu always felt incomplete to me, but this is the first continuation I've found that keeps the tone of the original story. Reading this made me feel like the story wasn't truly over, and this is the real ending. It was hard to read at times. Around chapter 7 or so I even stopped for a couple days because I couldn't bear to go on! But the happy ending wouldn't have been so satisfying, wouldn't have meant as much, without that darkness.
pixiegirl1516 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I just thought I'd say this was the best fan fiction I've ever read.
Legitamitely I wish the show ended this way and I could never read another fanfiction and be ok because that's just how amazing this one was.