Reviews for This Pendent Heart
alpaca chapter 19 . 8/27
It has taken me years since my childhood to finally find the true ending of Princess Tutu. Your story has given me so much joy. Thank you for this masterpiece!
ArtofthePlate chapter 19 . 7/30
You, you Drosselmeyer, you!
I wonder if characters will except the fact that they have to suffer in a story if they know their ending will be happy?
This is a wonderful story. I love that you showed us more of the prince's story, and the bit about the different types of temptations was great, too.
Somehow, when Fakir writes, I imagine he'd make side comments in the narration, like calling the characters idiots after a reckless act or something.
This was brilliant. Well done.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 19 . 4/15
This was gorgeous. Thank you for writing it!
Shiro Inutoko chapter 19 . 3/24
This story is so wonderful! The ending of Princess Tutu always felt incomplete to me, but this is the first continuation I've found that keeps the tone of the original story. Reading this made me feel like the story wasn't truly over, and this is the real ending. It was hard to read at times. Around chapter 7 or so I even stopped for a couple days because I couldn't bear to go on! But the happy ending wouldn't have been so satisfying, wouldn't have meant as much, without that darkness.
pixiegirl1516 chapter 1 . 2/20
I just thought I'd say this was the best fan fiction I've ever read.
Legitamitely I wish the show ended this way and I could never read another fanfiction and be ok because that's just how amazing this one was.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 19 . 2/6
First off please pass this along to Mangaka-chan, she deserves the appreciation as well. I came across this story while backtracking from MC's DA pages, I found the artwork and wanted to read the story that they go to, and from there I found the story; both here and on main page with the art. That was the version that I read, and I glad that I did for the art helped so well.

It's been a while since I've watched the series, though I should probably get back to it, but to me you kept them in character, and not just that but also expanded on them. This is an excellent continuation of series, and one that fits with overall tone of canon: darkness comes but hope will triumph. I enjoyed reading this, and honestly I consider this one of the best pieces of fanfiction that I have read.

Also this last part could be considered an anthem for writers, artists, and creators. We write because the story must be told, and everyone from a pauper to a prince has a story to tell.

Thank you, you two for sharing this story with us all.

-Celestia's Paladin
Ichthyophobia chapter 19 . 1/24
That was absolutely incredible. I adore the way you describe things; you really bring light and color to life. Your twists were dramatic but they never felt contrived, and the characterizations were all spot on. Wonderful work!
Cacaca chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
This is an amazing fanfiction.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
Wow, the story was description was awesome, I could see every scene. Good work on this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Beautifuly written
flairina chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
I am... astounded. This story kept perfectly to the original tone of the show, used every important character and plot device in new, but still very fitting and plausible ways, and was equally heartbreaking and uplifting at varying times, both of which were excrutiatingly effective. This was plotted and executed nigh flawlessly, the brief legends and tales at the beginning of each chapter prove you've clearly done your research, and the length was exactly right- not too long, not too short, and all loose ends tied up neatly and satisfactorily.

I cannot say enough good things about this. This is likely the pinnacle of Princess Tutu fanfiction; I am not exaggerating when I say that I could quite easily envision this as a canonical second season for the show itself. Everything, from tone, to characterization, to all events that happened, is perfect. 10/10. 100/10. Infinity/10. No score is high enough.

I'll stop now, but I hope you never stop writing like this. I eagerly look forward to your next completed story.

Flair C. Legan (Signed because it simply felt right.)
Dunyahu chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
Just, just thank you so much…
I do think the ending of the series was well done, but still I was so upset about how it ended. And my heart out for the little duckling and the knight.
After finishing your wonderful work I've finally found peace in my heart that I've been looking for are these years and be happy knowing that now my favorite duck/princess and knight we be "together" together and live happily ever after. With their friends too. ;)
Again, thank you so much for this story!
LCAAS chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
Oh oh, this was lovely and heartrending and the perfect ending to their story. Thank you!
Sorii chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
What a beautifully written and creative story. I wish I had half the talent you have to write a story half as brilliant as this was. Wonderful job!
DiAnna44 chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
This entire story is amazing and very well written. I absolutely loved it with all of my heart. Thank you for writing it.