Reviews for A Navi Named Lightman
So that’s how Lightman came
Agafa Shelly chapter 31 . 1/31
Poor Rockman
Agafa Shelly chapter 13 . 1/31
I’m surprise as Lightman about Samurai sword chip:)
BigChillFreak chapter 10 . 9/26/2017
oh the irony netto and dingo were always competitive with eachother and since navis are similar to their netops Looks like its now the navis turn to be rivals XD
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
Interesting overall.
tmntlover2013 chapter 37 . 6/11/2016
Great job on the chapter, I like it a lot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 37 . 2/13/2016
Finished reading this in just a day... WOW!

You had definitely got me so hooked that I hadn't stopped reading until the last chapter and with me having a short attention span,This is a MIRACLE!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/4/2015
That does it
I'm checking out all your stories!
pippalina chapter 37 . 9/4/2015
This is like...the best plot universe EVER
Man now if only there were a one shot series adding to this whenever there's more ideas, cause the possibilities are endless!
Like their other friends finding out, Laika and Enzan helping them with their secret, or Enzan relaxing about Lightman within those 7 years(cause he can't have hated him for 7 years then been so chill when he found out he and Netto were one and the same) or even just more shenanigans with the twin navis-Roll still jealous? Tomahawk mans rivalry? More Eon net? More Forte? What about other navis meeting Lightman, like WWW? Their friends finding out about their link? GAH THERE'S JUST SO MUCH AMAZINGNESS THIS STORY HAS LEFT TO GIVE I CAN'T STAND IT!
is it possible to request this? You say this is you're first non one shot, do a one shot series you can add to when you feel like it be perfect for everyone, right?
Guest chapter 37 . 9/4/2015
Awww closure!
pippalina chapter 34 . 9/4/2015
If it's their bond i.e. them together then why Is it named after Rockmans original name?
Wouldn't Hikari style or have made more sense? It's the name that only the Hikari family knows they share, and they're the twins of Light right?
pippalina chapter 33 . 9/4/2015
Oh Jesus Christ I just can't stop crying even though I know he's happy as Lightman...
Guest chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
Wait
98...plus the bear and now King...we're at 100 navis sent after the boys
Phew
Guest chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
Can't have an anime style story without a furry after all
Guest chapter 14 . 9/3/2015