Reviews for A Navi Named Lightman
starfyhero chapter 37 . 12/31/2014
OMG... You did a very amazing job with this story, it's warmed my heart so much and has even succeeded in making me cry, which is not a very easy thing to do with a fanfiction. You captured their characters so well!(That's why I love Netto, always putting people before himself, and screwing with the logic of death, even when he diesXD!) Amazing job!
feather chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
I love this fanfic it's sad that netto have to die but to become lightman it was great!
Foxbeatsoul chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
*cries * its so cute at the end but yet so SAD! DX wahhh! wahhhh! *cries* But i loved the story and the idea! :D *thumbs up*
MusicFoxy chapter 37 . 4/20/2014
That was the saddest thing but I loved it
Daisy-023 chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
Just so you know, the Hyper Burst Program Advance only requires three Spreaders, five Spreaders are used for the Mega Death Burst Program Advance. Just thought I'd say it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 37 . 12/25/2013
cool
Guest chapter 37 . 12/23/2013
This is the most AMAZING story I have ever seen. Bravo. You made me cry so hard throughout the whole thing. 3 hours of nonstop reading, maybe 4. Just one question... what are the other navis going to think (*cough*Roll*cough*) Once again, Bravo.
Vanessa15975329 chapter 37 . 7/11/2013
Yay! Netto returns and finally tells the truth, plus! Saito (AKA Rockman) is finally in the real world with his brother and parents! A happy ending! (But Meiru isn't going to be haaapppyyy!) I wonder if they would ever tell the little boy Boton he survived.
Tailsmoforever7 chapter 37 . 5/30/2013
First of all, let me just say, this story is awesome. It was hard stop reading it once I started. It made me laugh, it made me cry (which is seriously hard to do on this site), it made me cheer and make a complete fool of myself (which is why waiting until no one else is around is a good idea)

All which are impressive feats, since I get particularly squeamish when anything super drastic happens to Netto, so I was particularly hesitant to read this story.

Started at 7, ended at 12, but that was because I forced myself to take breaks to calm myself down. I think my nieghbors think I'm a lunatic from laughing so hard.

Please keep up the good work!

(And possibly make a sequel?)
Future Warrior chapter 37 . 5/29/2013
this is the best story i sometimes laugh and cry and everything
i really enjoy reading this story you are a great writer hope you dont stop makeing story like this
ElizabethBathog chapter 37 . 3/23/2013
AWESOME STORY! *Applaud* :D
Rockblasterman chapter 37 . 11/28/2012
Thank you for writing this story. it was the most amazing one i ever read. it was a fight for nettos life but in the end death still came. i cried the second i saw chapter 31, was called without a goodbye. i knew what it meant even though i refused to belive it, after that chapter reading the rest made me feel better but even though this story is fan made. i think you should turn it into a movie. you inspired me to finish my rockman story" The Bonds of Brothers", (the bonds of brothers cannot be broken even by death"). Netto also dies in my story but he dies because he saved rockman by taking an attack meant for him. When i get an account on here please read it, it might take a few years to get an account but it would mean alot, affter all you inspired me. I feel a need to have one of my favorite rockman writers read this. i love rockman if navis ever come into the world i want one like Saito and Netto. Can't wait to read your other storys. and remember no matter what don't give up on a story like everyone else on here keep going for the end and don't stop. Oh, dear (sniff) sorry i sounded like netto-kun for a second, just keep on writting. may you forever love . (cries to my netnavi rockblasterman) may you have good fortune.
gregarexe chapter 37 . 10/12/2012
this was the best story ever i laught i cried, this is just as good as darkpetle's darkria story
shadow 261 chapter 33 . 9/28/2012
Werd July 21 was when a pale of min died.
Wolferrath chapter 37 . 5/1/2012
I was crying throughout this fanfic. I got to say is that you have written the best fanfic ever.