Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phantom Thief
Yuki chapter 1 . 6/16
This is a really good story.
Sapphire Wing chapter 29 . 6/5
I'm so happy I found this story! You've done a great job blending both fandoms and keeping all the characters in character too! :) I've spend the best part of my Sunday reading this fic and I'm very happy I did! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!
SecondtoNon chapter 27 . 12/8/2015
Happy ten year anniversary of this story! I'm so glad you haven't given up. And your chapters are still as amazing as always!
BrewedCoffeBeansInACup chapter 26 . 4/21/2015
Hello! I just found your work and I couldn't stop reading it. Really fun to read but u break my heart QuQ I thought you were a SatoRisa shipper for a while back there but hueeee quq anyhow, great read. Still hoping you would update this. The image of Satoshi using his intricate brush instead of a wand has quite an appeal to me :D
Alana and Alyssa chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Alana: Poor Daisuke... this will be MUCH more dangerous.
Alyssa: No duh.
Alana: That's my line... :(
Alyssa: -.-
Ktteddy chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
I thought he was from japan
Sleepyreader319 chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
Love it! Will there be SatoshixRisa? Update soon!
Das War Schon Kaputt chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Um... Just thought I'd point this out.. It's 'Lacrosse' not 'La Crosse'. Generally, it's just referred to as 'lax' because the 'x' is a cross. I play the sport at school, so I am pretty sure about this.

Hahaha, when I read that, though, I was just like 'Whoah! Recognition!'

I have never read DN Angel, but I suspect there is some form of embarassing story in the manga concerning lacrosse... or the very, very short skirts that all girls wear when playing it. In America, though, playing lacrosse is more of a boy's thing than a girl's thing..

Loving the story. Just a small point with the earlier German. You say (I think) "Kannst Du mir einen..."
I *think* that 'du' here should not have a capital letter. In fact, I'm close to certain. And I dunno, just speaking German, I would normally say, "Kannst du bitte mir einen..." the 'bitte' means please. That's just what I'd say, though.

All the best,