Reviews for Notes from a Pizza Parlour
My Serendipity Road chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Didn't know it was possible, but I'm liking this more, and more! I love the dialogue between Mikey and Lina. She's most definitely not the kinda girl people usually try to fix up with Mikey, and that's why I enjoy this pairing so much. I hope you'll continue to write this someday, I sure would love to read what else you had in store for them.
My Serendipity Road chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I love this so far! it's a fresh and very creative start that I believe stands out from most of the other TMNT fics out there. I absolutely adore your writing style; it's descriptive, yet straight to the point, and very interesthing and funny all at the same time.
As far as I've read, I noticed you're doing great with writing Michelangelo, and coming up with creative characters. Lina, I believe, is your average girl, which makes it is easy to relate to her. But not so average that she is boring, because she has a most entertaining view of the world around her. (like how he nicknamed those people) Can't wait to read more!
kay chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I hope you update- this had a lot of promise! Real good stuff so keep it up!
Miss Daisy chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Generally I like it_! I hope you do update:)!
Joni Garner chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
I so lovee this:D! Please continue!
Trevor Goff chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Please Continue!
Michael J Angelo chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Continue plz!
Manny Preston chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
O I like this so far! Do I detect a romance budding between Mikey and Lina Winters? Winters? Is she somehow related to Mr. Winters from the movie? I'll let you decide. Just update,please! Don't make me beg or cry. LOL.
Marty chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Awesome! Update soon, it'd be rude to make your readers wait!_
Pucca Pucca chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Just awesome! I love reading this, update ASAP! Oh please.
LucyLopez chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
So Irma will show up? I alawys liked her, update soon please:)!
DaughteroftheMoon chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Great first two chapters:D. I give you two thumbs up, update soon.
ChildofArt chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
I just found this and I have to say I love it! I hope you update soon.
EcoGothEliza chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
One word awesome. Enough said. And update soon ASAP
Edith chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Fantastical chapters:D! Oh please update soon. Pretty please, pretty please with sugar on top.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »