Reviews for The Internet Is Mightier Than The Sword
HoodedSource chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
This is just too good man. I can't believe I'm just now reading this. A all round.
charmed-darkangel chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
hehehee this was funny and well written. Great job! Don't often read parodies, and was only going to read the first chapter of this but I am glad I continued :)
Marrilyn chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Using powers, aren't we? I love it! Definitelly something I'd do!
Marrilyn chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Lol Poor Vincent got bitchslapped by Prue. Daryl was funny and Cole... He was hot even though he did nothing special.
Marrilyn chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
You became a Mary Sue lol. Nice one! The Prue thing was funny. Can't wait to see what you do with your awesome Mary Sue powers. Great work!
Marrilyn chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
So the writer has the power to manipulate reality. This will be interesting, even more now that Prue went to hell (nice one btw).
Marrilyn chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Poor writer lol. Prue is mean. Piper was funny and Phoebe with her naughty thoughts rofl
Marrilyn chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is a funny story. I like it. The grammar and spelling are great, nothing to be fixed. I gotta keep reading!
That70sshowlova chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Hahahahaha! Oh my god! Phoebe! That's the funniest thing ever!
That70sshowlova chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
Ha ha ha! Hilarious!
That70sshowlova chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Ow, poor you. You get a peep and Prue's *cough* *cough* goods and she smacks you for it. Sounded like one hell of a smack seeing as you shouted "OW! FUCK!". So was the view good? Ha! Jk, kinda. Lol great job.
That70sshowlova chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Lol, i bet some people hope that Prue will stay dead. Not me though. I kind of like her. Nice job.
That70sshowlova chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Phoebe and her dirty thoughts. Hehe.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh my god. You are a comedy genius. This is so funny. Oh I STILL can't stop laughing. Haha, god job.
Christine Ruud chapter 20 . 5/30/2008
I very much loved it! And yay, I got mentioned! Nice ending, by the way.