Reviews for Water Through the Soul
Why did you stop ?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
Loved it! Please right more
sushi manga girl chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I loved it please right more!
Mashkai30 chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
Kalsifer chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
if my lover had done something like that to me i would have castrated him with a rusty spoon never mind talking to him again. never the less since he was so quick to go back with Draco when Harry was still in the hospital i don't think he sould go back with him. Nevil...would be good but i see him as the older brother-is caractermore than a lover. i don't know why i just do. i'll miss Cameron, he was a sweet kid. i really can't wait to see what will happen in the next chap. please update soon.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
update please
dracula2000 chapter 18 . 7/15/2012
OH MY GOD! this is so freakin interesting.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 18 . 6/24/2012
love it

Lyall of the Rose chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
THERE SHOULD BE MORE! I really want Harry to end up with Neville though, even though Harry and Severus were together for longer (and eek chan by-the-by) I think Neville would be better for Harry after all the heart-ache Severus put him through. I mean really something that's painful enough to make you want to drown yourself like Harry did is not easy to get over, and if Harry goes back to Severus I think it'd be a poor depiction of real events following an attempted suicide. Please write more though, I'd like to see what you planed on doing with this.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 18 . 5/15/2012
Great story. I think Sev needs a bit more punishment because he hasn't completely broken it off yet.

Can't wait for more.
itachisgurl93 chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
damn malfoy...sigh! can't wait for the next chap!
Lennister chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
I just wanted to thank the few of you that left a review. That really means a lot to me. There have probably been some one hundred people who have either faved, story alerted, or author alerted or subscribed since I started back on this story. Its to bad more people can't leave a review /

Thanks again.

Chapter 19 in the works!
Stella -rAWr- Uzumaki chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
Gyaa! So cute~! Please update soon! I love the story, especially the suspense, this is by far the best Snarry story I've read yet! :D Please continue to write awesomely!

Sincerely,