Reviews for Heart
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Great story.
mewmewgodess chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I gotta ask. What's in Santa Carla?

Other than that, this was a great one-shot! I really love an understanding!John, it's a breath of fresh air from all the angsty-wincest containing John discovering them. Anywhos, this was great!

-MewMew
darkangel325 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
omg! you should like make another chapter with this story! maybe have Sam join the Lost Boys .
SoulofChibs chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I liked this, because I like understanding John (although truthfully would he really be this accepting of it? hmmm...you know part of me thinks he might see it as a way of keeping them all together, and yes I think John is that manipulative) LOL Anyhow, pretty good, I enjoyed it, and love the Lost Boy reference!
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aw, this was cool. Alright, I will admit that I was iffy when I read the summary, but you totally made this fic work. It just felt right.

I like that John never said he was neceassrily happy about his boys' realtionship. That's realistic and great. Ha, and love the ground rules he set out for them.

Awesome awesome awesome

xoxo!
DevianYUE chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
nice story!

pretty good, but i dont get it :

John looked back at his son and grinned.

"Santa Carla, California."

why this phrase?

im not form U.S
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I loved it keep up the great work and i was glad understood it :D
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I definitely prefer understanding!john to beat-the-crap-put-of-my-kids-because-it's-sick-and-wrong!john ; Awesome fic. Funny as well as "Aww".
Penultimate chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Argentum Corvus I presume? So cute. I liked it a whole lot, and that's saying something coming from someone who doesn't read a whole lot of Wincest. It definitely made me laugh to read John in such a 'compromising' situation. But it was still very cute in it's own Supernatural way. I think I speak for the whole Roadhouse when I say good job and great writing!

Signed, alexXsam...
hink chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
that last line was hilarious (that was a reference to the movie, right?). love understanding john and the wincest. now to get the show's writers on board and we're good. :)
Witty Nickname chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
lol Good work Raven! I enjoyed the heck outta this... it's my first Wincest! (*sighs* you've gotten me hooked on this, thank you very much, I have way too many obsessions as it is!)
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Really nice fic! I like "understanding John" !