Reviews for The Boy With A Broken Smile
Little Rowen chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
I don't understand why Tamari is here hitting on anyway...didn't Sakura beat the shite out of her? At most a few days before based on the timeline you present. She should have missing teeth, and broken bones, if I remember correctly.
Ms. Cipriano chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
LoL Naruto!
Ms. Cipriano chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
I'M SO FU KING PROUD OF GAARA RIGHT NOW!
Ms. Cipriano chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
0.0
Ms. Cipriano chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Wow! This is amazing! Hello I'm new to this site I am working on a story too with the same name how weird is that? LoL anyways congratulations you just got yourself a new person that will be addicted to this fanfict.
Mary Mab chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Well I know how you feel and going through it now because no one will review on any of my stories but hey it looks like you got back in spirits. So onward
Latifa chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
Hahahahahahahahaha ... Hmmm hahahahahahahaha,(falling of the couch,wipes tears away holding my stomach)this is the funiest story I've read never mind the lemons.I would disapointed if it is not no:1 lovestory.
P.S I think I need to give Sasuke and Ino piece of my mind later,just kidding! Thaks for writing
Gaasaku4eva chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
Hee Hee sadistic fuckers serves them right
thatgirlingrey chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
I'm going all you know b4mv! And screaming that to my bro's face and that's what I probably do whenever I spazz. Anyway, when you mentioned that 'things I hate' by b4mv, I was totally inspired to write up a oneshot of it. Thanks :D
Gaasaku4eva chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
DAMN when i read this story it was hilarious at times and sad at times but overall this is the best fic ive ever read!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
awesomest book ever! write more!
nemosmith chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I would like to say that I have read this story a hundred times and it gets better and better every time i read it. you are my favorite author and this story is in my top ten favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
No offense, but you use 'she' way too much.
misuky7 chapter 20 . 5/28/2013