Reviews for Practically dead
crazyvegimab chapter 17 . 11/11/2007
Crogasian... I like that word. It sounds like a mix between Crog and Nourasian.

Yeah! Teh plot! Things are about to get interesting, ne?
crazyvegimab chapter 16 . 9/23/2007
Good to have you back, chuns!

It's always fun to learn about Eva's school life. Good job, su.
Crystal Star Dragon chapter 15 . 9/3/2007
I still love this story! Sorry I haven't reviewed lately... but anyway UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
crazyvegimab chapter 15 . 8/9/2007
Hiya Natsies! I missed you.

I loved the part where Eva was explaining Ajax and Talon's personalities. The way she describes things is cool.
crazyvegimab chapter 14 . 7/10/2007
Hm... Interesting developement with Will and Jason. I personally think they should both fawn over Eva a bit, but neither should end up with her in the end.

You need more action Natsies! Pepper should do something; inlfict harm on Eva or torture her! The space in between is really dull. To interest your readers you need to speed things up a bit.
Lacerta Caliginis chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
That was not a bad chapter. I thought it flowed quite smoothly and I still like your story very much. _!
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
COOL! UPDATE ASAP!
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 13 . 6/16/2007
Cool! GOOD! UPDATE ASAP!
crazyvegimab chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
Your sentences are still a little jerky.

"Rick asked the rhetorical question everyone hated; knowing you didn’t have a decent answer to give would always shut people up." That was hilarious, and so true! Well done! XD
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
Wow! Love it! update asap!
crazyvegimab chapter 11 . 5/31/2007
Hmm... The flashback was nice an explanatory, but what's up with your writing Nats? You were jumping all over the place with a bunch of typos? Did you type this chapter super fast or forget to proof read it?
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 11 . 5/26/2007
TOO COOL! UPDATE ASAP!
crazyvegimab chapter 10 . 5/19/2007
Watch you spelling! Make sure to go back and proof read your stuff, other than that, it's great!

So why does Pepper need Evey's trust to rip her limb from limb? Wouldn't it be easier just to torture her, or pillage her house, or set it on fire, or something like that?
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 10 . 5/19/2007
Good! Me likies!
crazyvegimab chapter 9 . 5/18/2007
Question! How do they know Eva Wei is really Molly? It was never known outside her team, so how did it get out? Especially with how hush hush the gov't was about all of it.

Anyhoo, I like beef jerky. It makes me happy.