Reviews for Like Father Like Son
pagan-seijou chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
... And that concludes the story. Okay. I really liked it. I was hoping it would be longer, but it was really good!
canadianagurl chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
Now I totally DESPISE Rebecca and Drew!
Bellabun chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
What? You ended it! Oh no! I really enjoyed this story and you did so well! I really think you should do a sequel! This story was so good, and I was with you from chapter 1! Keep up the great work, you are awesome!

bb-4ever chapter 10 . 4/23/2007
great chapter. glad parker told his dad about what happened. altough he should have done it earlier.

so glad he likes bones being around not interferring.

canadianagurl chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
He's going to tell them about the incident with Drew when he was younger right?
bb-4ever chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
great new chapter. love bones defending herself against drew.

the ice cream cravings boy are baby cravings weird, glad mine were for normal things like TWIX's.

saturn567 chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
awesome updates! Tempe rocks!
Bellabun chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
Oh my god! AWESOME! I loved that chapter, it was bloody brilliant! I am so glad that you have made Parker decide to not go into the army, but I can't wait for what he has to tell them! Great job, I can't wait for more!
canadianagurl chapter 8 . 4/14/2007
What? When did Drew hit Parker? This is a really good story!
VegasButterfly chapter 8 . 4/14/2007
all i am going to say is great story and update as soon as you can:)
Meet Me Halfway chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
Oh awesome! More soon!
FlyofDragon chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
eep! what ARE you going to do? I await your next chapter eagerly.

leoandpiperluva chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
Great story it's cool to read about Parker there isn't many stories like it can't wait to read more
bb-4ever chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
Great chapter, glad parkers thinking of not joining. whow! rebecca and Drew are really nasty and Drew hitting him - Booth won't like that if he finds out.

why's drew watching him so?

glad parkers leaving them and going to his dads he needs comfort now not shouting and arguements

Bellabun chapter 8 . 4/12/2007
Well that was a cliffee! Great job though and I liked Parker going to Booth and thinking about not joining up! Can't wait for more, so hurry hurry, please!