Reviews for Smallville Lana Finds Out
French Pixie chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
OMG ! I so loved your story ! And I cried at the end with Laura dieing and Lana forgetting everything :(. I really love your story because it's the only Clana so far who isn't so saccharine sweet. But oh well I'm new on the whole reading smallville fic thing and reading your work has given me hope ! I still wish it would have ended differently it wouldn't be smallville if it did !

French Pixie x
goldacharmed chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
And thus superman was born! I can't believe you ended it like that! I didn't think you had it in you! It was so sad that she died and Lana forgot everything! :( on the plus side, extremely well written and an original plot as always! Congrats.
idlejim chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
Very, very well written but so sad. I'm glad I read it but if I knew the ending I'm not sure I would have.
twisterblake chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
hey great chapter wonderful update soon
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 14 . 3/21/2008
Omg that was friggin awesome. Your story is now my official favorite smallville story but my god that was so sad ... I can't believe you made Laura die :P I understand why though. I kept expecting there to be some twist with lex faking Laura's death to keep her from Clar or something lol I almost cried lol. Poor Clark n Lana n even Lex. That was an amazing fic. It really amkes you feel the characters and their situation. You kickass.
Amon-100 chapter 14 . 7/17/2007
nice story best i've read in some time It's going in my favrotes
MysticWolf1 chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
In my chapter 14 review I forgot to mention how I really liked the way you humanized Clark. You showed in his contemplation about killing Lex, that he is as capable as the rest of us at having dark thoughts, but he has enough humanity in him not to act on these dark thoughts.
MysticWolf1 chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
This was an amazing story! I am really impressed. I usually don't read Clana stories because Clark's Lana obsession is very annoying, but I was curious, and now I am glad I gave in to curiosity.

Your characterization was amazingly on target, in fact, I don't think I have read a better characterization on this site. You even briefly acknowledged that Clark has feelings for Chloe, and may be attracted to Lois, even though he is in love with Lana. Most writers want to make it so that he only has romantic feelings toward which ever relationship they are writing about; which isn't very realistic, and is not cannonically acurate. Human (or alien in Clark's case) nature is much more complex than that.

I don't hate Lana's character on the show. I just found her too sweet and innocent. Even when the writers make her do something edgy or bad she still comes off as the poor little damsel in distress. And the writers seemed to be constantly pushing Lana at us, trying to make her an intricate part of Clark's destiny in season four, than having Lex and Clark fight over her, it's just too much.

In your story I actually liked Lana. I liked that at first she was afraid of Clark, and I loved how you gave a plausible explanation for her reaction. You gave us a look inside her head, and the writers on the show have not done that very well.

I also appriciate that you didn't make everything come out all happily ever after as so many writers do. I like to read a happy ending, but it is refreshing to read a profound ending like this one sometimes. Although, baby Laura dieing was a little hard to take. It leaves us still wondering if she were Clark's or Lex's daughter, and about the implications that implies.

This is going in my favorites list. I am amazed that you don't have more reviews than you do. This deserves many more reviews than it currently has. I admit I skipped over this when it first came out because I thought (from the summary) that it was just another Clana fic. After I read some of the reviews I decided to check it out. I am very glad I did.
batfan7 chapter 14 . 5/29/2007
I'm not much of a Lana fan, but this story managed to persuade me to look past that. Very good! Lots of details there that made it more realistic (like needing bear grease for breastfeeding and the medical results of being hit by lightening.) But it ended on such a depressing note! The thought that the baby's death spurred Clark on to be a hero is great and all, but man, what a horrible thing to have happen. I feel bad for both Lana and Clark. Sigh. Anyway, well written!
Flora Winters chapter 14 . 5/15/2007
This was frickin' WONDERFUL!
DeanWinchester'sGrl chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
Your story is AMAZING! Best Clana story I've read in awhile!
Andrea chapter 14 . 4/19/2007
well written but i was really looking forward to see how far u cud have gone with this, it was really unexpected what happens int he last two chapters, I guess i wud have liked to see what wud have happend if lana remebered and laura survived.
The-Knight2000 chapter 14 . 4/19/2007
sat and read from start to finish in one sitting and enjoyed it.

well written, great idea especially the plot twist at the end... has lana really forgotten, is laura really dead or has lex scammed us all again, and clark deciding "to do what he can" whatever that may mean. really really hope theres a sequel to this!
Jen chapter 14 . 4/18/2007
This is a very good story. If you are sure about the "The end" at the end of this chapter, please make a sequel or keep going. I am very curious to find out if Lana actually remembers what happened in the woods. Keep up the good work!
Courtney37 chapter 12 . 4/11/2007
this story is wicked cool. I love love love it. I can't wait for you to update as soon as you can. Thanks so much. bye