Reviews for Choices
TraSan chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
Even when the boys do everything right, and make the right choices, they literally stumble into bad luck.

Great analogy.
KatieLB chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
oh I see how you are...we cant just deal with YED messing with sammy's head we have to have dad come to dean in a dream then a drownding SAM! argh your killing me...great chapter update son
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
omfg a cliff hanger ugh! good job i need to know what happend!
heather03nmg chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
Isn't there a rule somewhere that says no cliffies on Easter?

Great chapter, glad John came back to warn Dean, that was sweet.

Now get writing and save Sammy!
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
I loved the wy you brought John into the story with the dream sequence-he is still looking out for his boys tho he isn't with them anymore. And now ARGh you leave a cliff hanger with the dreaded TBC Can't wait for your next update!
JazzyIrish chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
Lordy, Raven, you never give our boys a break! Hero!Dean rushes in and saves AlmostDead!Sam from the werewolf only to have Sam dream about making a deal with old yellow eyes. Things were going well there for awhile, too - lots of brotherly concern and love and - BAM. Poor Sammy, now he thinks he's made a deal with the demon to get Dean back. Jeez, boys, TALK instead of running away...

Great couple of chapters here. You are an amazing storyteller. Well, now let's get them back on track here...
heather03nmg chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
Hey, that was an evil way to leave off...remember that authors are supposed to play nice during the holidays ;)

Loved the last two chapters, you gave me so many chick flick moments that I am in heaven, just beautiful.

Now, go get Sammy and bring him back to Dean or I'm going to withhold your treats!
KatieLB chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
oh those demons are friggen evil! making sammy think that dean was dead evil evil evil!
samantha-dean chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
awesome man !
KatieLB chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
oh poor sam... breaking my heart Im telling you! great job with the waking up scene.
TraSan chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
Oy, that demon is one slippery fellow. For how well the boys speak volumes with looks, when it comes to the big stuff, they sometimes suck at communication. It is like that on the show as well, and you've captured it well in this chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 4/6/2007
I love overprotective Dean! He's always there when Sam needs him. Glad those boys are together again, even if they are both hurting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
excellent job keep up the great wokrd
The Kiss of Death chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
Sammy please wake up!Awesome don't know how happy I am not that Maxwell's soon.
TraSan chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
Hopefully Dean can get through to Sam in time!
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »