Reviews for Choices
heather03nmg chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
Keep the chapters coming, I'll keep reading as long as you keep posting!

I want Sammy to wake up, when he sees Dean alive it will be the best chick flick moment ever...can't wait!

sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
Fantastic chapter Raven524. Good thing Dean always relies on his instinctsnow he just has to realize than Sam is slipping away because he thinks Dean is dead and wants to be with him. Can't wait to read your next chapter to see how Dean reaches him in his unconcious state to let him know he is alive and to fight!
KatieLB chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
oh you know I love when you say 'you think there are a couple more chapters and you want to see where it takes you next' that right there makes me happy happy happy

Another really good chapter even if poor sam is breaking my heart! Dean better trust his instincts when it comes to that lil brother of his. great job and thanks for the update
friendly chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
great chapter.. can't wait to see what Sam's reaction is when he wakes up and sees Dean
Poaetpainter chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
go right ahead and write!
roxy071288 chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
O.O ... . ...O.O SAMMY WAKE UP!
JazzyIrish chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
You are evil, Raven ;) Oh, poor Olivia has no idea she turns into a werewolf just as Madison didn't. And my heart just broke for Sam, in such pain - physically from the crazy Maxwell - but the grief he feels over Dean's "death" is so much worse. I'm glad that Sam now realizes that he did really save Madison, just like she said. Hurry and get Dean there before Sam breaks. And the moon rises...
TraSan chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
Oh, that's mean to even suggest you leave us there all summer.

Dean needs to hurry!

heather03nmg chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
Hey, no hiatus for the fanfic writers...get your butt back to the computer and get typing.

Great chapter, loving the evil Maxwell.

tsweeny chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
Just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying this story.
Nate and Jake chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
I really think you should continue. It is a really great story. Update soon.
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
OMIGOD-Poor Sam! Max really is a nutcase. Dean needs to get to Sammy quick! Can't wait for the next update.
KatieLB chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
I know you wouldn't do that to us LOL one its not may sweeps and two you probably already have 2 more stories in the works LOL... another really good chapter... your right sam is going to have a hard time fighting this one but he is a winchester and they seem to be pretty damn stubborn... great job!
Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
... that you are evil...
calcium77 chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
you always torture poor Sam...nice that there are some things to depend on in this world.

great story so far.