Reviews for Memoirs of a More Ridiculous Time
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
That is how I wanted the actual reunion to go, more ir less. More humor and fluff and less angst but *sigh* It's Ddoctor Who, what did we expect?
Star-of-Chaos chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
Cool story :-)
Ms. Scarlet chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
I loved it!

Well written (I like the fact that you actually use grammar, as opposed to waving at it as it tosses itself off a cliff in complete and utter despair), interestingly plotted, and just overall well done. : )
Chaimera chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
That was FAB! Really put a smile on my face and thats what I'm looking for. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.

Slán,

'Mera
EvilspyAchacia chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
That was amazing!

Kira
ice-connoisseur chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
Yep, made up my mind. Defienetely your best ever. I loved this!

Emma
Dark-Yukari chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
that was a good story. Brillant!
electro-budgie chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
woo! love it, happy endings/middles! :D I have forgotten how much i hate martha, and am lovin this story!
Vincelia Valentine chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Okay I was totally expecting that first chapter to be it. Wasn't expecting anymore, and certainly wasn't expecting a possible reunion fic! (I say possible, because you damn well tricked us with the first chapter, making us think it was the two of them)BUT if it is, i'd have to say it's a very orginal take on it...and okay I'm really realy really hoping it is. Also i have to say, one moment you had me laughing my ass off, the next sniffling. Very well written wide range of emotions. I loved it very much, and i can't wait for more!
ice-connoisseur chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Yey, you're continuing! So, three guesses as to who the mysterious pair are...love the way you've made the furture semi similar to how it is now, not amazingly warped and different.

UPDATE!

Emma
Kesomon chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
So flipping sweet. x_x I'm getting diabetic.
pruningshears chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
oh, cant wait to read more, i thought it was a one shot before, but this is great! so I'm guessing the lost friend search was for jack (that would rock absolutely!) please post more soon!
Moreta Lynx chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
I just read the 1st chapter of this yesterday, loved it, thought it was a one-shot. apparently not.
nothing-fancy chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
That is molto bene! Update soon por favoura?
nothing-fancy chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This is very good! I on't care if it is an one shot, but if it is to be carried on I will love it! I love your style of writing! It is very different to mine but what the heck!