Reviews for Hopeless drifter different version
monica chapter 27 . 3/7/2011
nice story!
Bookworm073 chapter 27 . 4/12/2010
Great story, kinda sad though. I just went and had an overly emotional scene with my fiancée because of this story. They were sorta freaked out a little. But thanks, you made me realize how important some people in your life can be. I just about cried when Aragorn died (poor Arwen!). Thanks for the wake-up call! Props for no mistakes I saw, great job.
MadHattressXX chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
ohh it may be a mary sue but i think it will be good..
SaraBella04 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I like the story, so far, but I think this first chapter should be a prologue rather than an epilogue (which generally comes at the end of the story). I think you're right, and that a beta would probably be a good idea. You are a good writer, but I suspect you are not much of an editor. It can be very difficult to find the mistakes in your own work, mostly because you are reading for what it should say rather than what you actually typed. I disagree with some of the reviews, however, that complained about the "grandiose" language. I think the formality of the language is perfectly appropriate for the character. If you were writing a "modern girl goes to Middle Earth" story you would expect more common language, but the more formal register is absolutely fitting for Legolas. (And the next time someone asks "Who really talks like that?" you can just tell them that I do, and there is nothing wrong with having a well developed vocabulary unless you don't actually use it. Then it's just a waste!) I should probably stop typing now so I can finish reading the story. Cio!
Fluttering Phalanges chapter 27 . 1/3/2009
Loved the story!
Dead World's Nemesis chapter 24 . 8/27/2008
Eins

Zwei

Drei

Sie ist der hellste Stern von allen

Vier

Und wird nie vom Himmel fallen

Fünf

Sechs

Sieben

Sie ist der hellste Stern von allen

Acht , neun

Hier kommt die Hell!

Listen to this, the greatest of musical creations as you write and your potential will be limitless.

Convert and join us. I see the inklination within you.

Contact me to learn more

Ich weil

The Dead One.
Maddsy chapter 24 . 8/3/2008
thats wonderfull...i cried...good chapter!
Maddsy chapter 23 . 7/3/2008
I really like this stroy, Please update!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 23 . 6/29/2008
Aww - great job as always!
FlynnStorie chapter 21 . 5/2/2008
Nice story! I like your OC, she's not snobby or annoying. Cute chapter too! I'd like to know more of Alasse's past, so if we could find out more, that'd be great!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 21 . 4/30/2008
Great chapter!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 20 . 3/29/2008
That's such a cute chapter!
Lady Akyrial chapter 19 . 2/26/2008
Yeah! Finally! Now that they are married, you've got to continue the story. It really is good.
Lady Akyrial chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Can't wait for the wedding...please don't make it be a long time.
Lara chapter 17 . 12/16/2007
Great story. I love it. Update soon.