Reviews for God, I'm hurt
Sirius Horse Lover chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow, that was very intense and emotional. You did a fantastic job of letting us feel what Sirius was feeling. One thing - you misspelled 'bastard.' But this was great.

Cheers

Gabbi
KIm chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
aww, poor siri. That was sad. Ya gotta feel bad for the poor guy, or guys, because everyone born in the marauder era had a pretty suckish life.
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That was so real, I was almost hurting for Sirius. The utter pain described here is perfect, in no way is it overdone or cliched. It fitted in perfectly with the story, and almost made me see the sadness of the death of Lily and James in a completely different way.
EHWIES chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Some grammatical errors-commas, mostly-but you captured a fabulous mood in this. Very emotional; wonderful characterization.
fantasygirl26 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
You did really well with this. I can see everything happening just as you described.
lyin chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
really well-written, imagery-wise and great capture of pain- i especially like your 'stray dog' in his chest metaphor, fits sirius so perfectly, and the broomsticks 'littering' the sky- though then you used littering again, which kind of took away from the excellent use of the word for me. though i liked the image of him angry and after wormtail on his motorcycle, one problem- he's supposed to give his bike to hagrid, seeing as its used in the first book... making this off-canon for now, good as it is. nice job, though. :)
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
An excellent psychological exploration of Sirius on the tragic events that led to his incarceration. Very well written. Strong images, in-character, good word choices.
something-like-love chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I've never read the night of Lily & James's deaths from Sirius's POV, and you did it awesomely. I truly loved how you got inside his head, his feelings of hatred towards Peter seemed so real. Once again, never read a fic about that night with them both on the street. This was very wonderful.
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Oh, this is beautiful beyond words, the way in which you have captured grief as something living inside a body was breathtakingly real. Everything within this story is wonderful and the pieces seem to slide together like a puzzle.

I will be nomminating this fic for best tragedy/drama/angst at the Reviews Lounge Reviewers' Choice Awards. Thank you for this fic, it was truly wonderful.

- Frayed
OhMyGiddyExplicative chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Wow... made me tear up a little. That's big mate, really big.

Very sad and heartwrenching. Sirius is my favorite character and he's so great to write! At one point in his life he's happy and funny and whatnot and then WHAMO! Sad, depressed, angst-ridden guy with lots of hair. I love him to death... *sniffles* Sirius!
Sailor X1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Gah! Loved it! Sirius is such an awesome character to write... there's just so much you can do with him considering all the pieces of his story. This was wonderfully done. Kudos.
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Omg, poor Sirius. Oh dear, this was definitely heartwrenching...very beautifully written!
estrelita chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
That was sad. I luved it! Great piece of writing.
ChRiSsIeCat chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
OMG i cried, espesh when "But Sirius refused. Hot tears were blinding him and he could no longer see the footpath in front of him let alone Wormtail who had just escaped through a gutter on the street. He couldn’t hear his arrest through his screaming and cursing. He barely noticed the bodies littering the pristine gardens or the officials sending stunning spells his way."

Youre such a good writer! i really felt what sirius was going through.
Fragile Tension chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Dang, the last two lines almost made me cry. They literally made me feel his pain, as in a giant rock falling down and crushing me. Your descriptions are beautiful. I really love it. I'm not one to read Harry Potter fanfiction but this one was really good. :) Thanks for the treat.