Reviews for Another Place to Fall
LaueHime chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Read Breath then this fic and i must say i loved it ! it hasn't been done too many times so congrats for that !
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Nice sequel! :)
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Sweet. Love these kinds of stories.
KatieLB chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
I don't think you should be so hard on yourself... im very picky and I didnt find the ending or any part of this story disappointing at all! thought you did a good job with it!
KatieLB chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
I love how John knew that dean was grinding his teeth and then knew dean was staring at him LOL perfect. great job
KatieLB chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
What is it with those badies flocking to our boy LOL.. he is the tallest one of the trio and yet he is a beacon... great job
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Can't believe I missed this one LOL... great beginning... looking forward to seeing whats going to happen next
RedDragen chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
Will you finsh it or is that the ending?
Deanaholic1 chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
aw, i loved the endin.

i was worried bout Sam but well hes a stubborn winchester.

love it
funkyspunk chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
Any finished story is a good story. Thanks for sharing, making an effort and finishing it! Im looking forward to any other fics you have planned :)

funky
ephiny63 chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
Hey Sweety

okay now I am putting my growly face on for this one :- first up it was a good little story, so don't worry. I enjoyed it, stories I have found, now when they need to be long or short. They take on a life of their own when you start writing and I have learnt not to push.

Sometimes you think that the story is too short and add more to it, which ends up reading very forced and not in line with the part you have already written. So if you can't take a story any further usually it has decided that has come to a natural conclusion. Anyway it gives you a chance to write something else.

Secondly, the ending, I thoroughly enjoyed, it was a nice mix of reality, how to explain that, okay you brought in enough exposition about Sam's previous injuries, so if there are some silly people out there who haven't read it they could quite easily understand what happened, it was good to read the fact that although Sam's injuries were serious enough that they were not life threatening again, much more realistic instead of putting him into another coma and go through all of the angst again. The possibility is often better than the happening if that makes sense. And then the little girl dying, yes I could understand the doctor's reactions but Dean's and John's were perfect! With what happened to Sam in the past and the time it took for them to find out anything ... mind tricks are wonderful tools.

My favourite bit in the last chapter was the last scene, with the brothers and their father. I could see that so easily and that marks a fanfiction story well written.

So PLEASE keep writing my friend, I will always read them even if I am a little slack with review! LOL

Congrats again,

hugs Shelly
Rachelly chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
Yay! Sammy's okay! Loved this part:

"M'not twelve, jerk" Sam growled playfully.

"No, but you're still Sammy, bitch." Dean growled back.

Very funny! Thanks for a fun read!
Rachelly chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
Oh! The waiting is so hard..for John, for Dean, and for ME! Eager to read on! (oh, good job!)
Rachelly chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
Awesome chapter! I loved how Dean was trying to get rid of the banshee while completely distracted by how Sammy was. Aw! Love reading how John and Dean care for Sammy when he's hurt and Dean staying in the back seat with Sam to keep him awake. Yikes..."Go faster"...poor SAMmy! Reading on...
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
I didn't think this chapter was disappointing. I really liked it. It was nice to see Sammy and Dean go back and forth with their brotherly bantering! Dean would have been destroyed if Sam's head injury had been worse!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »